Hilton Knoxville Airport
TripAdvisor
$64
$59
$92
Quality Inn Alcoa(Alcoa)(Great Value!)
$68
$64
QualityInn
$97
$87
$103
Courtyard
TripAdvisor
All reviewsexecutive floorcovered walkwayknoxville airportshort walkgift shopbaggage claiman early flightdiamond membernice restaurantrental carrooms are nicefront desk staffleave your cargreat place to stayhot tubwould definitely stay here againnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stayed here three nights on business and had an enjoyable stay. The airport has a walkway to the hotel, so if you are sharing a car with a co-worker (even if they are staying at the other close by hotels) you may not even need a rental car. The hotel seemed a bit dated in places, but overall was very well kept and clean. As a Hilton Diamond member I got upgraded to the executive floor with elevator card key access, and nice lounge with evening for hors d'oeuvres and breakfast. My King-bedded room was quite large in size, and included nice bath amenities, large towels, free hi-speed internet (fast too), loads of TV channels and two robes for my stay. The room could have used a bit more soundproofing; not from the airport, but from the room next door as the loud guest was on the phone all evening it seemed like, and I could clearly hear the conversation. Turning on the fan alleviated most of the noise however.

The hotel has a very nice indoor, tropical looking pool with huge Palm tree on the lower level. There is also a large gift shop on this level as well. Parking is self-parking and complimentary, although it is a short walk. Recommend pulling up to the front of the hotel, checking in and dropping the luggage off first. Make sure you put the complimentary parking sticker they give you at checkin on the dashboard, as it is an airport hotel.

I did not use the restaurant, (which looked very nice) but did use the public lounge one evening for very reasonably priced drinks and light meals (sandwiches, burgers, appetizers etc.)

The Executive level lounge on the top floor six (by key card access code only) was above average for Hilton properties, and the hostesses were wonderful. The buffet spread had fresh fruits, nuts, cheeses, crackers, cookies, and a different hot and cold appetizer each night. One night had warm coconut-fried shrimp and cold peel-n-eat cocktail shrimp; another night had spinach pastries etc. Drinks are available for a nominal charge, and can be charged to your room, via cash. Breakfasts were equally nice and offered yogurt, breads, fresh fruit, juices, coffees, hot food such as eggs, sausage and/or bacon, etc; quite enough for a morning meal. Nice and relaxing room, and not too busy to find a seat.

Overall the staff was wonderful from the front desk to housekeeping, lounge service etc, and the location is convenient to the airport, yet not far from downtown. Good value accommodations as well. Would definitely stay here again on my next trip to Knoxville.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you very much for your review on the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and our close location to the Knoxville McGhee Tyson airport terminal (via covered walkway). Thank you so much for your business, and I hope you have another opportunity to stay with us soon!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have enjoyed all of my stays here when visiting from out of town! The staff is always friendly, pool is fun, and the food on the business level is a plus in the evenings and in the morning!

My only complaint is that the breakfast buffet in the onsite restaurant needs to have french toast sticks every morning!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ChiReviewQueen

Thank you very much for your review on the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and I will pass along your comments concerning the french toast sticks on our breakfast buffet to our F&B Director, Fred Weekley! I appreciate your business and hope you will choose us again the next time you are in Knoxville.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

The property was nice, with typical Hilton amenities. The heating/air conditioning unit was the noisiest I've ever encountered. There was no low fan option, and so when the heater ran it was so noisy the tv could not be heard. I will choose another property on my next stay in Knoxville.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you very much for your review on our hotel. I want to sincerely apologize for the noisy hvac unit. This is totally unacceptable to me, and I will take action to make sure this issue is corrected and does not happen again. Thanks for your business, and I hope you will choose us again the next time you travels bring you to Knoxville!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Although this hotel is extremely convenient being so close (within 2 minutes walking distance) from the airport terminal, it is unfortunately run down and definitely needs a renovation.
I found the rooms outdated and not in the best upkeep. Fixtures etc were worn and some broken.
The beds weren't that comfortable and felt overused.
For a Hilton, this was disappointing.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I appreciate the feedback, and want to assure you that we are constantly striving to improve our hotel.
We try to make each guest experience at our hotel a great one and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you for bringing these items to our attention so we can improve upon them. Thank you very much for your business and I hope you will choose us again the next time you are in Knoxville!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Let me start by saying I did not pick this Hilton as I usually pre read reviews and try to not stay at any airport hotel. However, I had to attend a work meeting and the hotel was choosen for me. Yes, many reviews are correct, it was convienent, so when sharing cars with co workers, I was able to walk to the hotel from the airport not, wait for others to arrive. That's where anything decent ends. The front desk staff was like any other Hilton, and the lobby presents reburbished but dated. The elevators were painfully slow, and loud. The carpet around the elevator was disgusting and dirty. My room smells like a refugee camp and again, while presented nice once you looked past that you could see dirt, mildew on the curtains, the curtains appeared to have been in exsistance when it was a smoking room hotel, a gross carpet etc.The bathroom is old and needed more than cleaning and the walls are paper thin. I am still currently checked into this hotel and if I were traveling solo I would absolutly check out and find something different. Nice try Hilton, but you need more than smoke and mirrors to be a truely nice hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear you found our location convenient and apologize for the disappointing conditions of your recent stay. We know our guests deserve the best and we will use your comments as we continually evolve to best meet and exceed our guests' expectations. We have shared your comments with our team and assure you appropriate steps have been made to correct the issues you encountered with comfort and cleanliness. Should you return to our area in the future, we would love to have you back so we may better demonstrate the complete quality stay you expect and deserve. Thank you very much for your business!