“Worth it!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Alcoa
Atlanta, Georgia
“Worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

As a HH member, I was skeptical that this Hilton had a good rate, better than the Turkey Creek area options. I wasn't disappointed. Yes, it's an older version, but I loved the convenience of the location. Also, no charge for parking which is not typical at most Hiltons. Service was perfect even checking in a little early. The executive floor was a great touch for an afternoon break. The quick breakfast it offered in the am was on point too. Well done.

Room Tip: Ask for access to the Executive floor for the extra touch.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoyed our convenient location to Knoxville McGhee Tyson airport, complimentary parking, and Executive Level . Thank you very much for your business, and I hope you will choose us again the next time you are in Knoxville!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
El Cajon, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel is connected to the airport, easily walkable, but has a van available. Rental cars also right next door. Have stayed many times, and have never been dissatisfied. I prefer seeing the runway, but for those who prefer darkness and quiet, there are rooms overlooking the lobby.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Linda F
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and want to thank you very much for your continued business! I appreciate it and hope you get another chance to stay with us again soon.
Virgina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed for one night at this hotel in order to catch our early flight the next morning. Very convenient as the hotel is within walking distance to the airport. The free shuttle took us to the airport at 5:00 AM, we took our continental breakfast to go. We left our car parked there for the week, also included in the stay and fly package. The hotel was clean and the staff was very helpful and pleasant. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and our convenient location to Knoxville McGhee Tyson airport terminal. Thank you for your business and I hope you will choose us again the next time your travels bring you to Knoxville!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

stopped with motorcycle on our way to Atlanta...Keep motorcycles safely in front of the door under shade...

rooms are big, clean and bed was nice...

nice restaurant/cafe inside the hotel..

if you want quite room please ask rooms not facing to airport

Room Tip: if you want quite room please ask rooms not facing to airport
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review of the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again the next time you are in Knoxville. Thanks for your business!
Sarasota, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Would not help with luggage or transportation even though I requested due to the fact that I walk with a cane. I had to carry my luggage from the hotel to the airport even though it states airport transportation. The lowest bed I have ever slept on. I felt like I was sleeping on the ground.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for your review concerning your recent stay at our hotel. I want to sincerely apologize for the poor service you received while our guest. The lack of an offer of assistance to the airport terminal is unacceptable, and I will take action to make sure it never happens again. Thank you very much for your business, and I do hope you will give us another opportunity the next time your travels bring you to Knoxville.
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

The hotel is right at the airport and could not be more convenient for early morning travel. Just get up and walk out the door and you are at the airport.

They have two places to get food in the hotel or several options on the Alcoa highway.
Rooms are very nice and very clean.
The pool is small but is set up like a tropical island.
The hotel does offer the executive floor for Hilton gold status members.

Gift shop open very late and it offers several options and a good selection of items.

Room Tip: Rooms are all nice size and very clean.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review concerning your stay at the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and our convenient location to the Knoxville McGhee Tyson airport terminal. Thank you for your business! I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Knoxville.
Washington, D.C.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Although the common areas of the hotel have a fresher, more updated feel, once you retreat to your room it is a transformation to a different time. The bathrooms, as I think was customary at the time the hotel was built, are tiny--the door can barely clear the toilet as it swings open. Our room was musty and reeked of age, sending our allergies into category 5 stuffiness the moment we walked in. The flooring tile and carpet and window was caked with dirt around the edges, a result of years of use. Although the bathroom sink and furniture appeared to be updated, that's where it stops. The devil is in the details. If I were Paris, I would strip the Hilton brand from this hotel until the rooms are modernized and brought up to an adequate business-class level. I an a Hilton Honors Silver member.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I appreciate the feedback, as it helps me to see what areas of the hotel operation need improvement. We have done some updates recently such as new 37" HDTV's and we are scheduled for a complete renovation which should begin by year end. This will include all guest rooms, public space, and meeting rooms. Thank you for your business, and I hope you will choose us again the next time you are in Knoxville.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alcoa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Airport
Hilton Knoxville
Hilton Knoxville
#22 of 87 in Knoxville
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,109 reviews

Been to Hilton Knoxville Airport? Share your experiences!