“great place to stay if you have an early morning flight”

Hilton Knoxville Airport
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Alcoa
Kingsport, Tennessee
“great place to stay if you have an early morning flight”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was very pleased with this hotel. Rooms were nice and clean and quiet. Really liked we could park our at the hotel while on our trip. Walking to airport made early morning flight super easy. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us and found our location convenient to the Knoxville McGhee Tyson airport terminal. Thank you for your business, and I hope you choose us again the next time you are in Knoxville!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Decent place. Stayed here before, so I had a general idea of what to expect. Decorated very well, pool area looks great. Parking can be a far walk from the hotel. No fridge in the room. Absolute slowest internet out of the 100 or so hotel stays I've had in the last 12 months - which seems to be about the standard for Hilton. I've been to 5 different Hilton & Doubletree hotels and at all of themthe internet is either inaccessible or slower than dial up. It took me 38 minutes to download a 1 hour audio podcast tonight. Probably because the wifi network kicks you off and makes you log in again every 20 minutes.

The fitness center is great, no complaints there. Room was average. Thermostat was useless, no matter what it was set on, the temperature in the room remained the same. The shower was also an exciting experience, the water frequently and suddenly went from lukewarm to scalding hot.

Can't beat the rate, especially if you're staying for airport access. I'm just a regular business traveler though, so I'll probably stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank shaunbsc
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I want to apologize for the problems you experienced with the complimentary wireless internet and the shower water temp. I recently increased bandwidth on our internet service, and since have had many compliments, but I will check and make sure everything is working correctly. Thanks for your business, and I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Knoxville.
New York City, New York
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This hotel should really be a Doubletree or Embassy Suites, not under the Hilton banner. The rooms definitely need to be updated and the halls smell. The beds are fine but the bathroom really needs to be redone. The concierge lounge was good and the attendant in the lounge was very nice. The gym was the typical decent Hilton gym and the restaurant was not bad. Overall, just an OK property but the rate was extremely reasonable at $100.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank avidtraveler1976
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at our hotel. I appreciate the input, as it helps me to see what areas of the hotel operation need improvement. I appreciate your business, and I hope you will choose us again the next time your travels bring you to Knoxville!
Powell, Tennessee
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Everything is top of the line.. Staff go above and beyound... Highly recommend this place will stay here again.Very close to airport which was great I was flying out to Hawaii, so was great just to walk to airport next morning. I would recommend this place,

Room Tip: If your looking for somethin close to the airport this is by far the place to stay...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the convenience to the airport. I hope you had a great time in Hawaii! Thank you for your business, and I hope you will choose us again the next time you are flying out of Knoxville.
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have stayed at this location on several occasions and have always been satisfied. The connection to the airport makes it very convenient for arrival and departure. A short covered walk from the terminal brings you to the front desk. On several occasions I have had to catch an early morning flight out;the short walk from room to gate often allows for an extra 30 minutes of sleep. Will stay there again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoy staying with us! Thank you very much for your business, and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Dallas
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Hilton is literally attached to the airport so very convenient. The hotel itself is outstanding in services and friendliness. Stayed on the excutive floor which provides breakfast in the morning and an evening snacks and drinks, all much appreciated. Stayed here 3 times for the convenience of catching flights the next morning and will not hesitate using this hotel again.

Room Tip: The executive level rooms are only about $ 20 more than a regular room and considering what you are...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your visit, and thank you very much for your business. I hope you will have an opportunity to stay with us again soon.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The flags in the lobby are faded from their former glory,much lithe the hotel itself!The hotel had been nice,but it is in need of a complete deep cleaning! The door jams were rusty,there was a gross smear on the bathroom wall. The floor was dirty. There was lint and left behind stuff on everything.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank robcoppock
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
I appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you thought that our property was not thoroughly cleaned. I truly apologize if you went through any inconveniences and can assure you that I have personally spoken to our housekeeping staff regarding your comments. Our main priority is for our guests to experience a comfortable stay with us. Again, I thank you for your business and for bringing this to my attention and sincerely hope you give us another opportunity the next time you're in town.