Hilton Knoxville Airport
$68
$41
$92
$97
Quality Inn Alcoa(Alcoa)(Great Value!)
$68
QualityInn
$89
La Quinta
$103
Courtyard
All reviewsexecutive floorcovered walkwayknoxville airportshort walkgift shopbaggage claiman early flightdiamond membernice restaurantrental carrooms are nicefront desk staffleave your cargreat place to stayhot tubwould definitely stay here againnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have stayed at this location on several occasions and have always been satisfied. The connection to the airport makes it very convenient for arrival and departure. A short covered walk from the terminal brings you to the front desk. On several occasions I have had to catch an early morning flight out;the short walk from room to gate often allows for an extra 30 minutes of sleep. Will stay there again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoy staying with us! Thank you very much for your business, and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Hilton is literally attached to the airport so very convenient. The hotel itself is outstanding in services and friendliness. Stayed on the excutive floor which provides breakfast in the morning and an evening snacks and drinks, all much appreciated. Stayed here 3 times for the convenience of catching flights the next morning and will not hesitate using this hotel again.

Room Tip: The executive level rooms are only about $ 20 more than a regular room and considering what you are getting, well worth the upgrade.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your visit, and thank you very much for your business. I hope you will have an opportunity to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

The flags in the lobby are faded from their former glory,much lithe the hotel itself!The hotel had been nice,but it is in need of a complete deep cleaning! The door jams were rusty,there was a gross smear on the bathroom wall. The floor was dirty. There was lint and left behind stuff on everything.

1  Thank robcoppock
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

I appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you thought that our property was not thoroughly cleaned. I truly apologize if you went through any inconveniences and can assure you that I have personally spoken to our housekeeping staff regarding your comments. Our main priority is for our guests to experience a comfortable stay with us. Again, I thank you for your business and for bringing this to my attention and sincerely hope you give us another opportunity the next time you're in town.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is the second time that I stayed at this hotel and I had another great experience. It is very convenient since it is literally right beside the Knoxville (TYS) airport. There is even a walkway with a covering over it from the terminal to the hotel. The have an executive floor and lounge for the Diamond and Platinum Hilton Honors members. The rooms are very clean and the amenities are great. I was surprised at the noise level with it being right beside the airport, it was not too bad. The breakfast on the executive floor is not the best Hilton breakfast I have had but it will do. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I appreciate your feedback, as it helps me to see what areas of the hotel operation are exceeding expectations and those that need improvement. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, including a clean room in a great location next to the Knoxville airport terminal. I do want to apologize for the Executive Level complimentary breakfast not exceeding your expectations. I will take action to correct this issue. I appreciate your business not only at this hotel but at the entire Hilton family of hotels. And, I hope you stay with us again the next time you are in Knoxville.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Traveled to the region for meeting and decided to change hotel on last night to avoid the early morning drive to airport. This hotel is literally steps away from the front door of the airport. Two minute walk tops. Nice, comfortable and the rate was great. The gym was good with a variety of equipment.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad that you found our covered walkway to the Knoxville McGhee Tyson airport terminal convenient..we are just a few steps from the terminal. I appreciate your business, and I hope you will choose us again the next time your travels bring you to Knoxville!