“EXCELLENT!!!!!”

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Alcoa
Celina, Ohio
“EXCELLENT!!!!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I found this hotel on my way home from Deals Gap. Nick at the front desk was very very helpful and nice when I checked in. He gave me a discount card for Texas Roadhouse, said I could leave my bike out front ( he kept an eye on it) as I unloaded(2 trips). All around nice guy.
The room was very nice and comfortable!! Felt right at home.
Mary Beth was a big help getting me some supplies for my bike the next morning. Thanks again. Also she gave me the Bikers price for the stay as they get a lot of bikes thru the area.

I will go out of my way to stay here again anytime I am close to the area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian S.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
General M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for your Trip Advisor Comment. The MainStay Suites is proud to call ourselves “Biker Friendly” and we mean that in every sense of the word. We offer great amenities for a great value and before you head out you can enjoy our complimentary bike wash to make sure your ride is looking its best. One of the best benefits of staying at the MainStay Suites is selecting one of our three restaurants within walking distance to enjoy a good lunch or dinner. We are even lucky to have special discounts at the front desk for our guests to utilize upon request. What more could you want- Hot Breakfast Buffet, Comfortable Clean Suites, Great Value, and Biker Friendly amenities. Tell all your Biker Friends to look no further…..the MainStay Suites has everything they need for their hotel accommodation & more. We look forward to your next stay at the MainStay Suites of Alcoa, TN.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Great service nice nice room for a great price. Even had rags to wipe your bike down in the lobby. A solid 4 and 1/2 stars. Bed not a queen sort of small or it's a 5 star stay! Walking distance to 2 great restaurants overall a nice place.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Davjulstew
General M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comment on Trip Advisor. The MainStay Suites Team strives to provide our guest a nice comfortable stay for a great price that doesn’t break your bank, while offering amenities that make your stay even that much more special. Our Bikers enjoy having access to our Bike Wash and rags at the front lobby so they can wipe down their bikes before their joy ride in the mountains. The next time you come to the MainStay Suites I would like to earn that “5” Star Rating of Excellence; therefore, I would like to recommend for you to request our Non-Smoking 2 Queen -1 Bedroom Suite. In doing so, you will have all the comforts of 2 Queen Beds in separate rooms with a sleeper sofa-pull-out plus the fully equipped kitchen. Hopefully this will make your next stay even better. Can’t wait to have you back….the Fall Season is one of the most beautiful times to go bike riding in Tennessee. Thank you again for your time and consideration.
NJ
Reviewed August 9, 2013

On a quick stop on way to West Coast, we reached about 1 AM to this hotel and the staff were real nice. Beds were clean and room was nice and offers lots of space, however the room needs some update. Breakfast next morning was real good sausage/bacon/eggs/toast/biscuit and gravy. Also Miso soup and rice for our Japanese folks which my kids found surprising but thoughtful. Hotel is 5 min from Airport which is very convenient. For the price this is a good value.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Beach_Family_NJ
General M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at the MainStay Suites on Trip Advisor. Whether you arrive at 3pm or 1am in the morning our team is here to welcome you with smile and treat you with our 100% Southern Hospitality. The MainStay Suites offers nice, clean and spacious suites that have fully equipped kitchens and flat screen televisions. Start your morning with the MainStart Breakfast which includes sausage/bacon, biscuits, gravy, scrambled eggs, hot waffles, hot oatmeal station and much – much more. We even expanded our breakfast to offer international food items to make our guests feel right at home. What more could you want? The MainStay Suites is centrally located to the airport and downtown and has three restaurants within walking distance plus all the amenities & features one would need for a one night or extended stay. Enjoy the Suite Life at the MainStay Suites and get great value for your dollar spent. Come back and see us soon!
Hanson, Kentucky
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place for an extended stay. Or a night or two.

Most of it is a little basic and could use some updates. But for the price and value I will stay there again when in the Alcoa/Maryville area.

• Stayed July 2013
General M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the MainStay Suites on Trip Advisor. The team really appreciates your support and loyalty to our hotel. The MainStay Suites is great for guests that have 1-2 night hotel needs or even 3-12 month needs. That is one of the best benefits that you will receive at our hotel plus the extra value for price paid. We are looking at a few ideas as we move in to 2014 to update the hotel so please feel free to share your ideas and thoughts with the Management Team. We love to have our guests opinions. We hope to have you back real soon. Thank you again for your time and consideration.
Potterville, Michigan
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The front desk person was very polite and welcoming; spacious suite on the third floor; plenty of room outside for my dog; the hotel provided waste bags for your dog which was a plus; I ended up staying only one night due to family situation, but I would have stayed the entire two-day stay otherwise; I left my iPhone charger in the room, but the clerk went to the room the next day to retrieve it for me; I picked it up later that night.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DAVID O
General M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
The MainStay Suites Team would like to take a moment to say thank you for your positive and wonderful response on Trip Advisor. Your recent stay emulates the exact type of experience we want our guests to have. We want our guests to be welcomed when they arrive and checked in to a clean and spacious suite that is comfortable and functions they way they need it to during their stay. We like to create a home experience not only for our guests but for our four legged friends as well, which includes dog treats, elimination bags and spacious greenery for them to enjoy and roam. We also understand if you have to leave unexpectedly, and that is why we work with our guests and their needs to ensure they have a great stay. Sometimes when you have to leave unexpectedly personal items get left behind, but our MainStay Suites Team understands how important these items are and will assist the guest in way they can to ensure they get their personal items back in a timely manner. Thank you again for your kind response. We hope to have you back real soon, and don’t forget to ask for the Pet Package. This would be a great fit for when you travel with your dog.
Milton, Vermont
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel needs a serious updating! It was clean but you can only clean so much. The staff was very nice and helpful with every question I asked. The breakfast was fine and the pool area was nice. Also an good location to Knoxville and the mountains

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor response. The MainStay Suites takes pride in our cleanliness and we appreciate that you had a clean room that made you feel comfortable. We also like to take Southern Hospitality to another level by going the extra mile for all of our guests so each question and need is met with a smile during their stay. Our Hot Breakfast Buffet is great whether you have time to sit down and enjoy a nice hot meal or if you are on the go. We just recently added a nice Oatmeal Bar with fresh rolled oats oatmeal and 3 delicious toppings that arrange from fresh fruit, brown sugar, granola and craisins. You can even enjoy breakfast on the back patio and take in the beautiful mountain scenery poolside. We have really enjoyed the renovation that we received in 2011 that included new kitchens, new flooring, new lighting, new bedding, new sofas, and new bathroom cabinets. However, we are always looking for new opportunities to improve everyday so we can stay fresh and competitive. Please feel free to contact me at anytime. I would love to hear your feedback and thoughts on how we could present and improve the MainStay Suites. Thank you again for your time and hope you come back real soon!
Poway, California
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I decided to take a trip to Maryville TN with our 9 month old son I thought that traveling from CA to TN was going to be more than a nightmare, trying to keep him in a little hotel room, making sure he had food and a warn bottle… I knew I was in for a HARD trip… Boy was I wrong!! MainStay was perfect! We were able to get a room with 2 beds, one had a closing door (like another room). We were not able to bring our Son’s pack n play because we had already gone over our luggage limit; believe it or not, MainStay had one ready for us. We had a full refrigerator, microwave etc. all of this for a very low cost!! They also have washer and dryers for us to use ( with a baby that is much needed) Not to mention the staff were ALL so friendly and helpful, with a complimentary breakfast buffet every morning. … I would not only HIGHLY Recommend MainStay, but I look forward to booking a room with them in future visits! Thanks for making our trip stress-free!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your recent experience at the MainStay Suites on Trip Advisor. Driving from California to Tennessee can be a daunting task especially when traveling with a baby, and I am so thrilled you were able to make the trip safely and find the MainStay Suites to be everything you anticipated and more. When traveling with little ones it always seems you don’t have enough room to pack everything, and that is why we find it important to offer amenities that make your life a little easier. For example, our Full Size Refrigerator to store bottles and food, 24 Hour Guest Laundry Room to wash your little ones clothing, and room types that allow you to have a separate room for your little ones so they can sleep and you can rest while watching television. Our job is to make your life easier and stress free while away from home, and I am so glad the Team at MainStay Suites was able to do just that. We look forward to you and your family coming back to Tennessee. Thank you again for your time!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alcoa
Quality Inn Alcoa
Luxbury Inn & Suites
Luxbury Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Maryville
Hilton Knoxville Airport

Been to MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport? Share your experiences!