“Mainstay Suites Knoxville and excellent place to stay!”

MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Alcoa
Clute
“Mainstay Suites Knoxville and excellent place to stay!”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

After my problems at Econo Lodge I called my old standby MainStay Suites on Fountain View Circle. The were wonderful! The remembered me and Amy said of course we have a room for you and your dog and that it would be $79.00.. When I arrived everyone on staff was so friendly and helpful. Amy upgraded me and I had a beautiful one bedroom suite. Anything I needed was right there. My wake up call, my shuttle to the airport, all was great! I would highly reccommend MainStay Suites in Alcoa TN as an overnight if you are flying out early or for a long term stay for business. I LOVE THIS HOTEL!

Room Tip: There is not a restaurant in the hotel but they do serve a great breakfast and many retaurants are w...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank thepossummama
General M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Thank you for taking time to share your experience at MainStay Suites on Trip Advisor. Sometimes for a consumer it can be unclear of what hotel to stay at, and that it is why the Team at MainStay Suites works very hard to provide above and beyond Guest Customer Service. We like to leave a positive impression on our guests so when a situation presents itself, guests will always remember how they were treated at MainStay Suites. I am so glad you decided to call the MainStay Suites and that you received the service you know you will always receive from our friendly and outgoing Guest Service Agents, including Amy. What more could you want: an Upgraded Suite, Wake-up Call, Complimentary Airport Shuttle, and Pet Friendly - all at a great competitive rate. The next time you’re planning a trip to MainStay Suites call us and we will take care of all of your hotel accommodation needs. We look forward to having you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Greenback
Reviewed May 22, 2012

From the beginning, they give us the best customer service that I personally have ever had. I was planning a stay for several family members and friends, who all were arriving on different days for my wedding. Tracey, who works there, was so nice and friendly. She was very personable with me. She actually even took the time to call me to confirm all the reservations, and tell me how important it was to her, to make this stay for myself, my friends, and my family the best experience for my wedding party. The breakfast was delicious, the rooms, were great. It was like we had our own mini apartment. I would definitely recommend Mainstay to ANYONE. ALL of the customer service was fantastic from everyone there!

Room Tip: We had the springbrook Suite. Full Kitchen, nice BIG table for having friends over, and queen size...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. My MainStay Suites Team truly embodies the meaning of Southern Hospitality – especially when it comes to Customer Service. Coordinating hotel accommodations for friends and family for a wedding can be challenging, but when you have a Sales Director like Traci who caters to your specific needs and tops it off with MainStay Suites Southern Hospitality you can’t go wrong. Going above and beyond is not in our job description - it is something that we do because we care about our guests. The MainStay Suites is the perfect recipe for a great hotel stay for all Wedding Groups: 1 Newly Renovated Spacious Suite + Hot Breakfast Buffet, + Great Competitive Rates + Southern Hospitality = MainStay Suites of Alcoa, TN. The Team wishes you Years of Happiness and Wedding Bliss! Hope to have you back for your Anniversary!
Edwardsville, IL
Reviewed May 16, 2012

The staff at Mainstay Suites made our trip. With twenty-five rooms booked for an out of town wedding party, we knew that this was going to be a logistical nightmare in the making, but nothing could have been further from the truth. Despite our large party size, including three dogs, an infant, and two wild toddlers, we were made to feel welcome at every turn. Use of the Conference Room for group meals, the pool deck for unwinding time, and the common area for late night bull sessions was enjoyed by everyone in attendance. The rooms were ideal for long-term stay with every amenity covered. Extensive cable TV selections, Wi-Fi, and very comfortable bedding helped us forget home for five nights. Great job, Mainstay!

1 Thank Robert G
General M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to make a comment on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at the MainStay Suites to attend a Wedding. I am so glad you were pleasantly surprised by the MainStay Suites ability to provide not only accommodations for one, but for a large group. No matter the size of your group, the MainStay Suites Team is ready to deliver excellent Customer Service and ensure your groups hotel accommodations are above expectations. The team will also open up the Meeting Room when available to accommodate your guest during meal times, and in doing so you can enjoy each other’s company in a nice and private setting. The MainStay Suites is the perfect fit for large groups from the fully equipped kitchens to the courtyard with outdoor pool. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you come back to visit soon. Please let the Bride know we have an Anniversary Special waiting for her when she comes back!
Edwardsville, Illinois
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Stayed here with several family members for a wedding. The conference room worked out well for a catered rehearsal dinner. The staff was helpful and breakfast was good. We enjoyed sitting out by the pool and visiting late into the night.

Room Tip: some rooms came with a seperate bedroom instead of two beds side by side.
3 Thank Sue G
General M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience at MainStay Suites on Trip Advisor. Our hotel is a perfect fit for all brides-to-be and their special wedding day. When a bride selects a host hotel for her wedding day, one of her biggest concerns is to make sure the guests are taken care of, and here at MainStay Suites that is exactly what we do. We want to cater to the needs of the guests by providing good customer service, a great breakfast and a comfortable place for them to lay their heads at night. I am also so glad you were able to enjoy one of the many highlights of the MainStay Suites which is our outdoor Courtyard where you can enjoy good company and relax around the outdoor pool and take in the mountain scenery of Alcoa, TN. We hope to have you back again. Thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to provide you Tennessee Hospitality at its best!
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I chose this hotel for my out of town wedding guests because it's near the airport, fully renovated, and was near where we got married. The staff were super friendly, and my family was very pleased. We reserved the conference room for our rehearsal dinner (catered BBQ), and it worked out great!

1 Thank Julie G
General M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, May 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make a comment on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at the MainStay Suites of Alcoa, TN. I am glad that I have a moment to tell you how happy it makes me and my team to know that you selected the MainStay Suites to be part of your special day. Our Meeting Room is a great location for Wedding Dinner Rehearsals due to the size of the meeting room and the ability to bring in catering without any additional service charges or cost. Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful day and to a be a host to your dear friends and family. We wish you many years of Wedding Bliss, and don’t forget to keep us in mind for an Anniversary Get-A-Way. We have a great Anniversary package that would be perfect for you to celebrate your 1st year of marriage!
peoria
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Nice hotel for the value. Adam made our check-in a breeze. We had to find a a store to buy a few things we had forgot and Amy was there with a smile and great directions! In the mornings Ms. Becky made sure there was plenty of smiles and food to go around! I didnt like the housekeeping policy , we werent told at check-in. Definitely would stay again !

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Randolph2363
Teagan T, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your hotel experience at the MainStay Suites on Trip Advisor. In today’s economy finding a great place to stay with great value is very important; therefore, the MainStay Suites takes every measure to provide this to our guests. Our Guest Service Representatives enjoy assisting guests with directions and great places to go with a smile, and our Breakfast Attendants enjoy talking with the guests and catering to their needs. I appreciate you reminding me how important it is for our hotel to inform our guest about our Housekeeping Policy during the check-in process. The Housekeeping Policy was designed to provide a more efficient and a more energy conservative hotel where guests were offered additional privacy by offering weekly housekeeping instead of daily housekeeping. However, we do understand some guests prefer to have service daily; therefore, we offer a Light Service for those that need a daily cleaning. We have Housekeepers here on a daily basis; therefore, the next time you stay with us at the MainStay Suites feel free to let us know during check-in that you would like a Light Service during your stay. We look forward to your next visit to the MainStay Suites.
New Richmond
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Stayed at this hotel to ride the Tail of the Dragon and visit Smokey Mountain Harley. The staff we the friendliest I have experienced in a very long time. They went out of their way to ensure there was plenty of Breakfast foods for everyone. They even provided lunch for us one day. Becky was an outstanding hostess and she seemed to play the role of the hotel Mom. She took really good care of us! The rooms were very clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay in the area!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Robert B
Teagan T, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. We are thrilled that you and your guest had a great experience at the MainStay Suites of Alcoa. We are the perfect hotel for anyone visiting the Tail of the Dragon and Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson due to convenient driving distance, and because we are an overall “biker friendly” hotel. We take pride in our complimentary breakfast and the cleanliness of our rooms, and our team works really hard to go above and beyond to ensure that all of our guests’ needs are met during their stays. In our eyes, recommendations are a true gift, and we would like to say thank you for your time and consideration. We hope to see you back again to ride The Dragon, and don’t forget to ask about the MainStay Suites Bike Wash Area the next time you stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alcoa
Quality Inn Alcoa
Luxbury Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Maryville
Candlewood Suites Knoxville Airport-Alcoa
Hilton Knoxville Airport

Been to MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport? Share your experiences!