“Wonderful fast food place!”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #33 of 79 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Reviewed August 8, 2014

My wife and I stopped in there for a quick meal the other night and I ordered two of their double cheeseburgers thinking I would get two skimpy little patties which would be equal to one regular burger. But no, the burgers were big, meaty, thick and juicy and I wound up taking one home with me instead of eating it there. The food probably the best in town for fast food and I like their recent updating. I do agree with a previous reviewer and also wish they would return the buffet they used to have years ago. All in all it is a great place to eat, you get good value and I will eat there again. It is highly recommended.

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Service is friendly, food is fresh & food is provided in a short time. Atmosphere is very inviting. I am a regular and will continue to be.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've never had a problem with Wendy's. It was recently remodeled inside and looks very nice plus the added the Coke freestyle machine. I wish they would have brought back their buffet they had years ago, but otherwise they are our #1 choice for fast food burgers in town.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!