“Loved it”

TownePlace Suites Aberdeen
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We spent one night here in a 2 bedroom suite. The whole group loved it. Everything was perfect. The front desk gal was extremely helpful as well. We thoroughly enjoyed it and would definitely stay here again. Would definitely recommend this hotel!!!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night after a late flight into Aberdeen. The employee working seemed a bit unsure of how to use the computer system, and I needed to prod him for information about the elevator location, room location, breakfast details, etc. He wasn't rude by any means - I'm just used to hotel staff being more proactive and helpful at check-in.

The room itself was new-looking and modern. TownePlace Suites are always spacious, but this one lacked closet space. We had a tiny broom closet in the kitchen, but no other spaces to hang clothes.

I would give this location an "excellent" rating - but between the front desk guy and the room being a chilly 66 degrees when we arrived, it's not quite there yet.

One other note: The road between the airport and the hotel was under construction and somewhat difficult to navigate in the dark - so if you're visiting in June/July 2013, keep this in mind.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bradynut
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is a brand new Marriot hotel located close to shopping and dining on the west end of town. I have never stayed at a new, never before slept in hotel. This place is awesome. As a business traveler, I often have tons of work to do at night. The desk, internet and space is great. Seperate from the bedroom and set up very nicely. The owner met me in the parking lot prior to opening and gave me a tour. I knew right away this was the place I wanted to stay. Aberdeen is full of poor hotel options. Only the Hampton can compare to this one.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Purrplehelmet
Travelers also viewed these Aberdeen hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Aberdeen
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen — Event Center
Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen
Best Western Ramkota Hotel
Quality Inn Aberdeen
Quality Inn Aberdeen
#8 of 10 in Aberdeen
My Place Hotel-Aberdeen, SD

Been to TownePlace Suites Aberdeen? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about TownePlace Suites Aberdeen

Address: 402 Norwood St S, Aberdeen, SD 57401-1602
Location: United States > South Dakota > Aberdeen
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Aberdeen
Price Range: $126 - $227 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — TownePlace Suites Aberdeen 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your TownePlace Suites Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.