“Wonderful restaurant. Large variety of food selections”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #45 of 80 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We ate the beef roast selection. All was tasty. No dislikes
The service was rather long but they were very busy

Reviewed August 8, 2014

My wife and I used to come here for breakfast regularly but, all of a sudden, the portions became very skimpy. It is like they decided I should go on a diet or something. They used to have wonderful breakfasts but now you do not know what you are going to get. We thought we would try them once a gain to see if they have improved and, the first time we returned, the breakfast was pretty good, not outstanding, but good. The second time my hash browns were like a half portion (and about 1/3 as much as they serve at Marlins or Sammy's). I would suggest that they somehow establish a standard serving so when someone comes in they know what to expect. I don't like it when what you get depends on who is doing the cooking that time. Their regular, evening, menu is okay but they suddenly stopped serving several foods that I used to get regularly. I liked their meat loaf and their asparagus but the stopped serving them altogether. Their pies are wonderful and when a holiday is here or we are getting company, we just go out here and get our pies. Not a bad dining experience but certainly nothing outstanding.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My family was in town for a funeral and ate here after the wake. Our waitress was fun and attentive and took our order. Our food came shortly after ordering and was delicious. No complaints here. We will be back when we come back to town.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I had the grilled Tilapia here for lunch. It was okay at best. The waiter had to ask me if I had gotten my food yet...... so service was a bit lax. I probably would not eat here again...pretty blah.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Perkins is a reliable place for a reasonable meal. Heavier food, as many SD restaurants seem to serve.
LOVE their muffins. Cranberry is my favorite. Pies are good.
Takeouts available.