“Great breakfasts!”

Sammy's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Aberdeen, South Dakota
“Great breakfasts!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This is another place that my wife and I go for breakfast. It is a very neat little "hole in the wall" that is well known to locals. It has very limited seating so go early. The eggs, chicken fried steak and omelets are wonderful although my wife did not care for their pancakes but she may just have gotten a bad batch. Don't know since she probably won't take a chance on them again. I recommend them for breakfasts and we will definitely be going back again and again.

• Visited August 2014

Aberdeen, South Dakota
“Mom and pop feel”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I love sammy's. It's a small place with great food at good prices. It can be super busy early in the morning. Their chili omellette is to die for, but I hear their burgers are just as good.

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are in town checking things out before we move here at the end of the month... We were looking for a good local diner, this is definitely it! It is a small hole in the wall and we were greeted very kindly by our server. She was very nice and helpful and on top of drink refills! Our food came out quickly and tasted amazing! According to a past reviewer it reeked of cigarette smoke however that is not the case any longer. Also who cares what the staff look like... They were very kind and accommodating to us! I definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Aberdeen, South Dakota, United States
“Great little hole-in-the-wall restaurant on Main Street.”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Best place in town for breakfast! Great service! The atmosphere is not fancy...but unique and it's clean and the service is quick!

• Visited February 2014
Aberdeen, South Dakota, United States
“Great Omelettes and Service!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Every Friday morning it is our office ritual to go to Sammy's for breakfast. We love the service and of course the omelettes! #6 on the breakfast special is the favorite! Your coffee cup never ever gets half empty as the service is great!

• Visited November 2013