AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen — Event Center
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Aberdeen
A TripAdvisor Member
“december 2013”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

nice hotel, convenient location, good breakfast with a nice breakfast area, stayed in a very nice suite with a kitchenette. the lobby was a nice area to take a break when wanting to get out of the room for awhile.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

AberdeenGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen — Event Center, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thanks for staying with us! I'm glad you had a great stay! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My stay at the AmericInn was great; I relaxed in a King Bed Whirlpool suite! The variety/quality of the breakfast items was amazing. I stayed the weekend after Christmas and it was a bit noisy with children running up and down the halls but I guess that is to be expected this time of year. The parking lot and some spots on the sidewalk were icy and extremely slick.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

AberdeenGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen — Event Center, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
We are glad you enjoyed our whirlpool suite...with the South Dakota weather it's always nice to be warm and cozy inside! Also, thanks for letting us know about the sidewalks being icy. We try to keep up with them, but with the weather sometimes it can be tricky! Happy New Year!
Jordan
Reviewed December 31, 2013

The hotel was significantly nicer than any other AmericInn that I have stayed at. I booked my room on line and reserved a 2 room suite for an exceptional rate. The breakfast was a full breakfast in a large breakfast room, much bigger that typical AmericInn that you stay at. The breakfast food wasn't hot which is the only complaint I had. The staff was very courteous and friendly. I highly recommend staying at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

That's AWESOME that we have one of the nicest Americinn's around! Great to hear!! Thanks for taking the time and giving us a review!
Texas
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We stayed here one night. The lobby and hallways smell great. Everything is SUPER clean. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. We had to leave for an early morning flight so we didn't get a chance to get breakfast. Loved the coffee in the lobby though. We would definitely stay here again!! Thanks for decorating the lobby for the holidays. Great value for the money! Super close to the airport and restaurants.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for the great review! Happy New Year!
Kaukauna
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I had a 3 night stay at this location. I was very impressed! The breakfast was excellent! The first morning there I stopped in the breakfast area to grab something to drink and was planning to eat elsewhere for food and then I saw the selection and changed my mind and stayed for breakfast all 3 days! The rooms were very nice, and my favorite part is there were outlets galore! I could plug my phone in just about anywhere! And there were enough outlets for many, though I was by myself. The pool and hot tub looked nice but I didn't use them. I had a very nice stay and will definitely stay again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

AberdeenGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen — Event Center, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thanks Paul for the Great Review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Brandon
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The American Inn in Aberdeen South Dakota is everything one might expect and then some, staff is phenominal, rooms are terrific and clean, work out facility on site, small lounge for a quick beer and a pizza if you don't feel like leaving the property, close to anything and everything one might need whiling traveling, The Best hotel in Aberdeen for the price. A must stay if your a Business traveler or evening just paasing through.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

AberdeenGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen — Event Center, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thanks Jeff for the great review! We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Grand Island, Nebraska
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Our recent stay at the AmericInn Lodge in Aberdeen was great. The rooms were clean,beds comfortable, the management & staff was very friendly and also knowledgeable about the local event that we were attending, Gypsy Days in conjunction with Northern State University's Homecoming. The continental breakfast very nice with plenty of items to choose from. Kids had fun in the pool. The fall and harvest decor was elegant & added to the atmosphere. We have stayed many times at this establishment & have always been more than satisfied.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
AberdeenGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen — Event Center, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thanks for your great comment! We are very proud of our hotel, and take pride in our customer satisfaction. Thanks again for the great review!