“Very good stay!”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Aberdeen
grandmahenry
“Very good stay!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Stayed 2 nights with our grandsons. Lots of pillows, comfy beds, VERY clean. We had a problem with the TV on the first night and called the desk, they were so fast in coming and fixing it, we were amazed. Quiet. Easy to find. Had an outdoor grill and patio area which was great. Breakfast was hot, lots of choices and a big open space to eat in. We did not use the pool but could really smell the chlorine when we walked by. There were little things - the sink and tub didn't drain very well but everything was really very good. We would stay again and would recommend it to other families; excellent value. And it had a safe! Loved that especially when going to the waterpark.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
AberdeenGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen — Event Center, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thanks for the great review! We appreciate hearing positive things about our hotel! We hope to see you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Carrington, North Dakota, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed at this motel for one night with our 2 grandsons who are both 6 years old. The motel is clean, the beds are amazing, the staff are eager to help, the pool being open 24 hours was great and the breakfast was incredible!! Bonus: You enter your room and it's like a sanctuary as you hear NOTHING. Highly recommend this motel!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Peggy B
Wow! Thanks for the great comments about our hotel! I'm glad your stay was great and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Deerfield
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed at this property on a recent fishing trip and was quite impressed with the staff and accommodations. The rooms were comfortable and in the evening I ventured down to the pool area and the onsite bar/pub for a drink. The next morning I was pleasantly surprised with the extensive breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank adammichael77
AberdeenGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen — Event Center, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear we are doing the best to make our hotel stand out! Look forward to seeing you in the future!
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Comfortable. Clean. Nice atmosphere. Front desk clerk absolutely sweet and could not have been more helpful and friendly. She made us a great pizza! Beautiful room. Comfortable bed. Great stay. Thank you.

Stayed June 2013
1 Thank MarMah
AberdeenGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen — Event Center, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for the great response. We are glad to hear of your wonderful stay. We look forward to you staying with us again!
Virginia
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is a great hotel and in a great location. The hotel is on the east side of Aberdeen so its a bit away from the in town traffic. The mall is right across the road. The rooms are very nice, clean, modern and comfortable. The beds are very comfortable too. The free breakfast is amazing, eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy, sausage, toast, fruit, cereal, yogurt etc. There is a pool too. I will stay here again next year when I need to come back for courses at the college. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Pam W
AberdeenGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen — Event Center, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for your Survey and all the great comments! We look forward to you staying with us again!!
Reviewed May 29, 2013

At first glance the hotel looks very bland from the outside, however, that all changed when we entered the building. First and foremost, the pool area is open 24/7, which includes a spacious hot tub. The two queen bed rooms we stayed in included a microwave and fridge along with being very well kept up with. I noticed there was a note left saying it was cleaned by Amanda, I found it very genuine that personal responsibility was used here. The location of the hotel isn't quite as convenient as some others, but the difference is marginal. The breakfast they provide was above average with a decent variety of foods available. In closing, while I cannot speak for the pricing of this hotel due to us having used military rate, I will definitely be looking for an AmericInn on my next business trip. My only hope is that other locations of this franchise place their standards as high as this location. Thank you for lifting my expectations of hotels, AmericInn!

• Stayed May 2013
AberdeenGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen — Event Center, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thanks for the great compliments! We are proud of our Hotel and take pride in it! I'm glad you had a great stay and we look forward to seeing you in the future!
Watertown, South Dakota
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed here last week and was the first time I stayed at this property. Usually I stay at the hotel across the street but a conflict made me switch. The staff was wonderful and welcoming when I arrived and throughout my stay!! I had a King bed which was very comfortable and they look like they just updated the room too. Breakfast had everything!!! The girl working even came around and asked me for a coffee refill!!! I thought that was so nice! I will be staying here from now on when I travel to Aberdeen!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business