“Highly recommend!”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen — Event Center
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great hotel for the price! Our room was clean and everything look nice and updated. The bed was super comfortable, if you like a softer bed. Loved the feather like pillows and comforter. Felt like I was in a big feather bed. The breakfast is great with several hot food choices not just the waffles you get everywhere. The breakfast area was large so it wasn't crowed and it was very clean. I didn't have a lot of interaction with the staff but the ones I did where polite and professional. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed here three nights while on a pheasant hunting trip. Every hotel coworker I encountered was genuinely friendly and ready to help. The rooms had a lot of space and you could not hear your neighbors at all. The rooms were clean and were cleaned well after tracking some extra field debris from hunting. The breakfast area had a lot of space and handled a very hectic breakfast crowd. There were several great dinner options close by. The pool and hot tub were in great condition, although there were no towels available later in the evening. The hotel provided a cleaning area for game brought back from the day's hunt along with a freezer for storage. I will stay here again and recommend others to do the same.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Stayed here overnight. From check in to check out, the service was GREAT! Very clean and expansive rooms, comfortable beds with great amenities. The pool/spa area is very nice, and the exercise equipment and room are hands down some of the best I have seen. It is in a great location with quick access to area attractions, shopping, and dining. I was completely shocked at the breakfast. The room was immaculate and the only thing that beat the cleanliness, was the food. It was GREAT. If you are traveling to Aberdeen, this property should be first on your list. Very friendly and helpful staff!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The staff was very friendly and helpful. My room could've been a little cleaner (vac & dust corners) and the air conditioner had a slight musty smell. The breakfast area was spotless and there was a great selection of food. One of the best I've seen! The bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
AberdeenGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen — Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you for the comments. We value every guest opinion. We do take pride in our breakfast facilities and am glad you enjoyed your stay. We have taken action to make sure our rooms are being clean and inspected properly. We look forward to seeing you next time!!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great place to stay! Very comfortable beds, nice rooms, great breakfast and fun lounge. The Mananger, Jon, is fantastic. His staff is outstanding, including Keri, Kara & Kristen . I really enjoy staying at this hotel when I am in Aberdeen. They go above and beyond to make sure my stay is terrific. I would advise anyone who is looking for a very nice, comfortable place to stay, to give AmericInn a try!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The first thing that attracted me to this hotel was the pool area. It gives you a tropical feel, and it's very relaxing. There's a hot tub and a sauna. The breakfast area blew me away--there was so much food, and the area was so large. Much bigger than most hotels I've been to. Great value!

Room Tip: Honeymoon suite is gorgeous!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank J531
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights in April for a conference. We were very happy to have a fridge and small microwave in the room. That's pretty much all that I was happy with. The hotel is okay, average and probably fine for the price. The elevator is not convenient to many of the rooms, being not in the central section of the hotel. It was a long hike from my room to the elevator.

The meeting rooms had no tablecloths on the tables, and no pitchers of water on the tables. The size was fine, but we were scurried out of them each day so that they could set up for something else. Our group actually met in the bar the second day. That was the meeting space they offered.

I was very surprised on the evening that we arrived to have a knock on the door and find one of our members (to whom I had not give my room number) standing there. The front desk had given her my room number. I have stayed in many hotels over the years, and have NEVER had this happen anywhere else. This is completely unacceptable.

There is a continental breakfast, each morning we found them to be out of several dishes, leaving very little choice. We pointed this out to the disinterested staff and after quite a wait, items were replenished. This happened each morning.

I was basically disappointed in the hotel. There are better places in Aberdeen to stay.

Room Tip: If you have much luggage, try to get near the elevator. There are really no nice views from any roo...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business