AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen — Event Center
TownePlace Suites
$64
$68
$73
My Place Hotel-Aberdeen, SD(Aberdeen)
$100
$97
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskgreat breakfastpool areathe breakfast arearoom was cleanwafflesbusiness stayin townwedding receptionvery nice staynice facilityhot tubgreat place to staylast weekendfree breakfastfresh fruithot items
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Rooms are very nice - Clean and comfortable & quiet (bug-free)
Breakfast is good.
I stayed at the Ramada, and it wasn't quite as good as the AmericInn. This hotel seemed more up-to-date. They offer a mini fridge and microwave in the rooms.
I am a little disappointed they have construction in their front parking lot, and the parking lot in the back is ROUGH to drive through...but I understand that this is something that is gonna happen at some point to all hotels (updating and remodeling). I wasn't around during the day to witness any noise.
All in all, I enjoyed my business stay at the AmericInn.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank MinneGrl
Reviewed July 29, 2011

My wife and I stayed here on our way through out west. The hotel is spacious and our suite was large and very accomodating with a full kitchen. The pool area was relaxing and we enjoyed drinks and conversation at the Pub they have onsite. The breakfast the next mornning was more then we could have expected for such an economical rate. Will be staying here again next time we pass through Aberdeen.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank adammichael77
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We had a wonderful stay. The hotel was clean, friendly staff, the pool had a hot tub, and a steam room. Great continental with lots of seating. You could walk across the street to the mall. Very nice area.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank susitamarie
Reviewed July 7, 2011

The hotel is just across the street from the mall. Lots of eating places close by. The interior of the hotel was very nice. We didn't use the pool area but it looked great. My kids were dying to make use of the basketball hoop in the pool. Breakfast area was nice and large. Our room had a whirlpool and fireplace. Very reasonably priced and came with a nice robe! The room was also very quiet. Everything was just very comfortable! Loved it!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank BSmith4184
Reviewed April 8, 2011

I stayed two nights and my colleagues stayed at the Hamden across the way. Much better value across the street. Conference and breakfast facilities were good rooms were clean but marginal too basic for the price. I will not stay again given a choice. Oh and the TV in my room did not work.

• Stayed: April 2011