“Slow Service, Average Food”
Review of Bully's Chop House - CLOSED

Bully's Chop House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Bully's Chop House specializes in Steak, Chicken, Pasta and Seafood entrées. Early Bird specials in our Dining Room, 4–6pm Monday–Thursday Bully's also offers weekly specials!
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Went here for date night with my husband. The main dining room was closed and we were seated in the bar area. I don't particularly like hightop table and this was the only seating choice other than the bar. Service was slow and the food was average. I don't think I will return for a special night.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Unfortunately this restaurant has declined tremendously over the last few months. Hopefully they can rectify their problems ad get back on track.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

The atmosphere was mediocre at best. Service was good. Prime rib was good but average. price was average

Reviewed March 25, 2012

What a shame. Nice looking business and was well maintained and clean. Hostesses were a joke, but were just kids so can let pass. Server was excellent as was bartender on other side(Tapz). Ordered ribeye steak, food runner thought it was a pork chop. Red Flag! Marinated steak is never good and after first bite knew that even though this is advertised as choice beef, was not and I could do better buying from our local Dakota Mart.

1  Thank tablegirl
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I found Bullys food to be well prepared and the restaurant was quiet and relaxing to eat in, not like Max and Minervas. From 5:00 to 6:00 the have generous servings of their food at lower prices and I recommend this place as a good place to eat.