This is a nice new property with spacious, decently appointed rooms. The beds are comfortable, the sheets are nice, the decor is fine. The lobby is comfortable and the complimentary breakfast is really quite good - freshly made waffles, yogurt, bagels/muffins, mini omelets, cereal, etc. Our kids really enjoyed it both mornings. The pool at the hotel is not very large but was perfectly adequate for our girls (ages 10 and 5). If you prefer more of a pool, the Holiday Inn next door will sell you pool passes for $5/person to use their pool. It has a big water slide and a small splash area perfect for little kids plus two hot tubs. We used that pool as well over the weekend. Overall I was pleased with this property except for the seemingly paper thin walls. Our room was on the top floor at the end of the hall, so theoretically as quiet as it could get. The room directly next to us appeared to have a large group of people staying there and they kept me awake very late both nights. They weren't being excessively loud, I honestly think they were just talking but they were up late and I literally sat up in bed several times thinking my daughters were talking right next to me. This is with ear plugs in, a pillow over my head and my sound machine on. I didn't bother to complain to the hotel because I don't know what they possibly could have done to improve the situation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A brand new hotel which opened February 9, 2010. 84 room total. Hotel amenities include Hilton Honors Points, complimentary "On the House" Hot Breakfast, complimentary wireless throughout the hotel, complimentary coffee and tea all day, "on the go" breakfast bags, plenty of space to relax in our "perfect mix" lobby, indoor pool, fitness center, and the Hampton Inn 100% satisfaction guarantee! . Guestrooms are equipped with complimentary High Speed Internet , 37 inch flat screen HD TV's, Lap Desks, Ergonomic work stations, Cloud 9 bedding....you will have to stop by to see what the rest of the Hampton Inn & Suites of Aberdeen, SD has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Hampton Inn And Suites Aberdeen