Review Highlights
Zipp'n Ace's

We came from Oklahoma on a work trip and we could not have picked a better activity to do. Your... read more

Reviewed May 9, 2022
F4110RLrosag
wonderful experience for all!

Had a wonderful time zip lining with daughter and grand children. Much more than we had expected... read more

Reviewed April 23, 2022
deirdreh1303

All reviews canopy tour great family adventure big kids super fun fun experience lots of fun great tour blast trees activity charleston carly beginners teaching courses
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed August 15, 2017

This was our second adventure with Charleston Zip Line. My adult son, two grandchildren (ages 12 and 10) had an awesome time...again! My granddaughter wanted our two guides from last year. However, once meeting Noah and Moriah she told me that they were just as good, if not better, than last years'. Pre-zip ground school was easy to follow and we felt safe and in good hands. They made it so much fun for everyone involved. My only tip would be for guides to practice picture-taking. Several of our pictures were fuzzy and too distant. We will definitely return next year!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 1, 2017

Charleston Zip Line is such a fun thing to do here in Charleston! It is great to be away from a "city" and up high with the trees and nature!! The guides made the whole group comfortable with zip lining and they were quite entertaining too!! We will definitely go back!

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Great visit with my 12 year old daughter and friends for her birthday. We had a blast and will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 30, 2017

We went to Charleston Zip Line on a hot July afternoon, and my boys didn't want to leave! They went on the "kid friendly" zip line and after an hour and a half, they did not want to be finished. The staff was super friendly and helpful. We would recommend to anyone looking for a fun adventure!

Reviewed July 27, 2017

My daughter had a great time. We had tried the smaller version the day before and the full version, or mostly grown up section the next day. She loved both but the full version she said it was way better. The price was not very expensive. and also she enjoyed the group she went with. She has done zip lining both in Chile, Columbia, and Germany but thought it was much better here. We hope to return in the future maybe to celebrate her birthday at Zip Line Adventures. I would recommend this place to bring friends and family when in Charleston.