Review Highlights
Fantastic!

This was my first time zip lining! I was pretty scared, but the guides really eased my mind and I... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
daniellev9999
Beautiful Location! Fun and professional guides!

I highly recommend activity! My daughter had a blast zip-lining for her birthday! Our guides made... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Mike S

All reviews climbing wall canopy tour fear of heights adrenaline rush super fun great adventure fun experience year olds a lot of fun all ages whole family tripping blast tanner safety trees platform
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

Well worth the trip, zipline was great but what made trip even more fun was zipline professional guides Bobby and Max. Thanks for putting up with this dammmm yankee.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

We had a blast today. Management was very accommodating. Max and Bobby les a safe and fun excursion. Lots of laughs.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had a great time. The Charleston Zipline instructors and safety Roby and Bobby were excellent, easy going, professionals, respectful, and humorous. Not only were they knowledgeable experts but they were also flexible, understanding, and supportive since one of us was fearful of heights and I with zero tolerance to any type of bugs as well as wild life i.e. more freaking bugs! LOL They were troopers and we all had a good old laughing time. I definitely recommend this outdoor adventure to anyone as well as both Roby and Bobby as your safety instructor guides. Thank you for an amazing time!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I did this for the first time and it was so much fun! Max and Chris were great tour guides! Safe and fun loaded with excitement!! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Staff was amazing and very friendly. Our 11 year old son was always afraid to attempt this, but after taking on your beginners course he is now ready for the adult ziplines! With the encouragement of your staff, our son got the boost of confidence that he needed to attempt such a feat. We will be back soon to do it together as a family.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank 35terrig
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I saw a sign along the road for this and decided to check it out - we were not disappointed!

Our guides Bobby and Caroline were knowledgeable and made the adventure more fun!

Each zip line increased in length and fun proportionately making it easy to adapt. There were also opportunities for fun photos along the way. Even though it was a hot day we stayed cool in the trees and it wasn’t very buggy.

We’d definitely recommend stopping here for an outdoor activity!

Date of experience: September 2018