Review Highlights
Highly recommend this place! Great people and great course!

Such a fun experience! The course was great and the guides were even more awesome. This was my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JessicaAnding
via mobile
You Must Try This!

Excellent adventure! The guides are enthusiastic and fun to be with. They ensure you know what you... read more

Reviewed August 8, 2020
salleng56
Coastal South Carolina, South Carolina

All reviews climbing wall canopy tour excellent adventure great fun bucket list all ages blast trees charleston
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2017

We had so much fun ziplining through the trees. It was a hot day but there was a nice breeze up in the trees and as we zipped through the skies. It took us about two hours to do the course. The climbing wall looked fun as well but I do not have the coordination to do it, so we watched as another group climbed their way to the top. We got great pictures with our group and had such a good time for my brother's birthday celebration.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

The best experience of fun I've ever had! Ryan is such Ana amazing tour guide. He's very fun, funny, professional and exciting to be around. Andrew was very professional and fun as well. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to go back :)

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Staff is great. Fun for families with kids who want some adrenaline rush and exercise. I went by myself when the rest of the family was out of town and still had fun, so it can be a good activity for single people as well.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Zip lines were fun and exciting. The downside was our group was way to big. 10 customers and 2 guides. LOTS of standing around in trees waiting. Had to let smaller groups pass. The standing around and waiting overshadowed the excitement of the zip lines. Tour started at 10:30am and finished after 2:30pm. Would not do it again unless cost was less then $80 and group size was much smaller.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

My brother and I were in Charleston and we had always wanted to go ziplining. The instructors were so energetic and really made the experience one that we will not forget. They were very encouraging and it was great talking to them and getting to know them as well. I didn't want it to end after we went over the last zip line and the photos that they took were great.