All reviews front desk big tv great lobby renovated property family reunion outdoor pool is toilet seat my favorite part comfortable hotel only stayed one night staff was very friendly and helpful business trip restaurants within walking distance excellent hotel enjoyed my stay clemson game south carolina
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

I had a room on the forth floor with two queen beds. It was very clean and comfortable. The employees were pleasant and friendly. The location is very convenient with many restaurants close by even watching distance.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2019

Clean hotel, great lobby and staff. Came for parade and loved hotel. The lobby was warm and welcoming and rates were pretty good as well. Next Clemson game I will be back to stay at this hotel. Nearby stores and restaurants.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

I'm over 6' tall and found the beds to be ridiculously high. My wife had to jump to get in the bed. They offer stools but that really shouldn't be necessary.

The rooms and hotel were fine but nothing special. They have a decent selection for breakfast buffet but I wasnt keen on paying $11 for breakfast when I haven't paid for breakfast at any other IHG property. I guess they were trying to get as much out of the crowd in town for the Clemson game.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
JimE1498, General Manager at Holiday Inn Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Dear EricP278,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Anderson as your place to REST.
Please accept my apologies for not exceeding your expectation during your stay.
Our beds are high and it is an issue the hotel is addressing.
The Holiday Inn Anderson is a full service hotel that provides breakfast, dinner and a full service bar. We do have a bed and breakfast rate that is available for only $5.00 more than a standard rate and it is a great value.

Reviewed October 16, 2018

Let me get the nit picks out of the way first. Desk chair seat almost worn through on edges. Chip in toilet seat. Room 230 October 11-12-13.

Check in was perfect. The room was perfect except as noted. Quiet, comfortable, and slept well. Everyone on our party commented about the height of the beds. All good and humorous.

Jim, the General Manager, has a genuine, deep concern for his guests. We wish all hotel managers felt the same way. We have only stayed one other place with this much care and concern. That was five years ago in Ireland.

We stayed three nights and were never underwhelmed, quite the opposite. Breakfasts were so pleasant with Sharica attending to our every need and accommodating our crew. There were twelve of us.

If we are ever in Anderson again, we will make it a point to stay here.

And let me add a tip of the hat to Bartender, Pam. She was great!

Quality *****. Value *****. Service ******

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
JimE1498, General Manager at Holiday Inn Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Dear Dennis S,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Anderson as your place to REST and the kind comments about our staff and hotel.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Fabulous renovated property! Stayed here for a Clemson weekend and loved the convenience and amenities! Large comfortable rooms, and breakfast menu was amazing and reasonably priced. Excellent customer service! Always nice to have a full service restaurant!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beth K
JimE1498, General Manager at Holiday Inn Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Beth K,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Anderson as your place to REST and the kind comments about our hotel and staff.