“excellent staff”

Holiday Inn Anderson
Ranked #7 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Gerri, the waitress who runs the morning breakfast, was wonderful. She was very friendly and efficient. We had an omelet and french toast for breakfast and it was out in no time. Much nicer than your typical continental breakfast. Would easily stay at the Holiday Inn again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Bryan B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Francis,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I have to agree with you that Gerri is indeed wonderful. She is one of the hardest workers I have ever met. She always go above and beyond for our guests. Also thank you for noticing how hard we work to provide a quality breakfast and have it out in a short time. We truly appreciate your review. Thank you,

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stay here often when doing business in Anderson. They have a good business center, a small bar, and a great area downstairs to meet friends or business associates. There is a small restaurant on site. The rooms are very comfortable and the staff very friendly. The hotel is located next to several good restaurants and not far from one of Anderson's best restaurants - Sullivan's (about five minute drive to downtown Anderson).

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Bryan B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Allison,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We do take pride in our amenities here, and we are glad that you were able to enjoy them while you were here in Anderson. I do agree with you that our staff is very friendly. We love our guest and really enjoy hearing that they had a great time here at the Holiday Inn and in Anderson, SC.

Thanks again for your kind review,

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I stay at this location at least once a month, and every time I come in, the front desk has been friendly and quick to check me in. Pam at the lounge is always very nice and makes sure everyone is well taken care of.

Dear Neil,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We do strive to make sure all of our guest experience a quick and friendly check in process. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Pam, she really does do a great job of keeping all of our guest well taken care of.

Thanks again for your kind review,

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

In a very convenient location - this hotel offers a quiet, restful night. Good breakfast in the restaurant. Very nice employees - from the front desk to the restaurant staff. Bed was very comfortable. Room and bathroom were both very clean.

We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Bryan B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Jayne,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel. I am very glad to hear that you found our hotel so pleasant and so clean. I do agree with you that our breakfast is very good.
Thank you again for writing such nice review of our hotel and we look forward to you staying with us again the next time you are in Anderson.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

My family & I were visiting family in Anderson and stayed at the Holiday Inn. I cannot begin to express my heartfelt thanks to Gabby for saving us from a potential nightmare that night. We originally had reservations at another hotel in the area, right next door to our assigned room was a man standing outside in his underwear smoking a cigarette. there were also groups of young men standing around in the parking lot looking into other guest cars. We immediately cancelled our rooms there and called the Holiday Inn. Our saving grace Gabby was there to assist. She was professional, friendly and very efficient. The hotel was beautiful, our rooms were very clean & comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and from this point on stay there whenever we visit again. Thank you again Gabby.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Bryan B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Dear Darlene,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay and that Gabby saved the day for your family. I am also thrilled to hear that you found our rooms to be so clean and comfortable. We do take great pride in the shape of our rooms. And we are truly lucky to have an employee such as Gabby working here, she really is special.

Thanks again for your wonderful review,

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Pam was the hostess for the lounge area and she has been very consistent with excellent service and emphasis on the customer. She goes out of here way to ensure that the customer is always taken care of to their satisfaction.

Room Tip: I've never had a bad room at this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Bryan B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. You are absolutely right about Pam. She really does put an emphasis on customer service along with our entire staff. We are very fortunate to have Pam here.

Again, Thank you for such a wonderful review.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stay in Anderson every six months and I usually stay at the Hilton but Holiday Inn's staff gave me more than i could ask for it surpassed all of my expectations by far..... I am a platinum member and and stay at HI properties when ever ever i can and this is the best properties that i have have ever stayed at in north america. From the front dest personal, gabby colquitt, who showd me nothing else but the best customer service that I have ever experienced in my life life before to my initial greeting to referring me to the places that I needed to go she always gave me the best personal experience that I would expect from any hotel company I have every stayed at.Roll Tide Gabby... She is a jewel..... Awsome...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Bryan B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Doug W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel, it really means the world to us to read reviews such as yours. Reading comments such as yours, is what really motivates us to deliver exceptional service to our guest. Gabby really is a jewel, and we are very lucky to have her here. I will be sure to pass along your comment s to Gabby.
Again, thank you so much for your wonderful review