Holiday Inn Anderson
Rodeway Inn(Anderson)
$48
$94
$92
All reviewsfront deskbig tvihg memberfree weightsgreat customer servicefull barbuffet stylefrequent travelerbreakfast foodevery staff memberfitness centermy favorite partcomfortable hotelnight managerrecommend this hotelhi expressshort drive
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I am a non-fat vegan due to my health condition and I travel 80% on business. The hotel personnel was so kind to me that since there was no healthy food store in Anderson, they cooked the food that I am allowed to eat at al,ost no cost. They even called my room when the food is ready. The hotel was "marine-clean" all the time. I am staying at this place whenever I have projects in Anderson.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Gokhan S
Cindy S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Anderson.

We have an amazing team that strives daily to exceed our guest's expectations so it is very rewarding when a guest shares their positive comments with any member of our team.

Everyone has expressed how much they have enjoyed taking care of you and getting to know you while you have been a guest in our house.

Thanks again for your loyalty to our hotel and for your wonderful comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

We stayed here on our way home from Florida and were very happy from check in to leaving. The hotel had been redone two years ago so the lobby is beautiful and the rooms also

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank kisa11
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I traveled and stayed here for work for three months. The rooms are nice, and clean (and have a nice tv). The staff was helpful and nice.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Neven87
Reviewed January 25, 2012

great staff, amenities, room, perfect for the business traveller

Room Tip: Whatever you need
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank USATravelAce
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I have travelled coast to coast and border to border and this is 5 star all the way! these folks are awesome from breakfast service to evening menu.. from room service and maintenance to front desk support. Cindy and Kim.. to Jeff, Kim and Dana... you will feel at home and the executive amenities are fabulous! Stay, enjoy and be successful... if you are in the Anderson area!

Room Tip: Whatever you need!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business