All reviews quality inn pleasant stay enjoyed our stay haley redroof housekeeping fireman
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2019

Writing concerning my attempted stay at Anderson SC, Aug 5, 2019. This facility truly felt like a transient motel. Hearing 2 separate guests/patrons complaining at front desk about having trouble with someone else at the inn and being told by front desk the only thing they could suggest was to call the police was not comforting upon check-in. I had reserved an ADA non-smoking room and was was given a room that was NOT clean and totally trashed. Beer can between the nightstand, mattress cover on the bed was ridden with cigarette burns in addition to cigarette wrappers and ashes in a trashcan that was overrun, but yet there was a note on the desk in room stating it had been cleaned. The 2nd room offered was worse than the first. Then 4 other rooms were checked by management and they were not cleaned either. We were refunded our reservation costs, but when asked to be reimbursed for the extra amount it cost us to stay elsewhere at 12 midnight the only thing we were offered was an apology by email. I have back up pictures to substantiate my statements that was also shared with Red Roof Inn corporation management who told me our horrible experience only warranted a written apology by them. Trust me folks, it was awful!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Stayed at this RRI for Little League Championship games over the July 4th weekend. Booked a two room suite . Upon arrival, rooms were not connected by an interior door. After speaking to front desk we were moved to adjoining rooms. Rooms were ok until later in the evening when the one room had numerous creepy crawlers. The rooms had no towels. Went to laundry and were told they had no towels clean yet. This was 6 pm! Next morning still no towels! There was one older gentleman doing laundry for over 200 rooms! Comforters and shorts were filled with cigarette burns, laminate floors were sticky and like I said earlier, there were roaches in the one room. Breakfast was ok but attendant was very grouchy! We stayed two nights but only because of my employee discount making the room so cheap! I definitely will not stay again when in Anderson, discount or no discount!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Our room was very clean. Front desk was very friendly and helpful with all of our needs. Housekeeping took care of all of our needs as well. We see that they are remodeling and picking the hotel up nicely! We enjoyed our stay here. We will be staying again soon!

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 15, 2019

I could care less about whats to come, on the day I stayed everything about my stay was below any standards. Red Roof Inn should wait until putting their banner on a dilapidated, run down mess like this hotel. The room was not fully cleaned, the microwave was open but filthy. The bathroom was not cleaned. I took a photo of a roach climbing the walls. The entire property was beyond filthy. The laundry room was disgusting, the grounds were weeds and the fire alarm that went off at 10pm and again a midnight was charming. Who cares about eventual renovation it is beyond disgusting at the moment. The girl at the front desk was friendly and was very rehearsed in apologizing. She had no name tag on, so hard to single out the only bright beacon in this hell hole! $99.00 was such a rip-off

Room tip: Exterior entrance to room in a shady area, so no real views.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here during game first time here, it was nice hotel. It was cheaper. Rooms were neat n clean and Front desk girl was very friendly. She guided us with area around and help me to change road view room upstairs easily. I will come back here again.

Date of stay: February 2019