All reviews quality inn enjoyed our stay pleasant stay redroof housekeeping charly fireman
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2018

I have seen lots of changing has been going on this location. whoever is but they working hard to clean this place and bringing up this place very nicely.. staff are really friendly and taking care of each thing. I'm amaze by they do have 24/7 House keeping staff and Maintenance staff for take care of any needs !!!!

Room tip: Easy to get any mean surrounding and nice people who can guide you well.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Chhatrola11250
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Booked the room through Hotwire which guarantees non-smoking rooms. Receptionist put us in the smoking room. Hotwire had to call to make them change to a non-smoking room. Door lock was broken on the room and it smelled like it had been flooded. Holes in the wall and paint falling off the ceiling. The bed was squeaky and very uncomfortable. Will not likely ever stay at a red roof Inn again in my lifetime!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Billy M
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Pool was great and workers were nice. carpet needs to be clean because they let Pat stay in the room and the room we stayed in had a urine smell to it. the area was quiet no one bothered you and you were close to restaurants and the shopping mall

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2018

Great Stay.Nothing wrong. Excellent location and place to stay. Staff was very helpful and easy to communicate. I had some special need which was taken care of. Will definitely come back. Great stay. coming back for sure when in town.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Kunal D
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I am staying at the red roof Anderson and Haley has been absolutly amazing. She is very helpfull today I was A little later than 11 to pay for my night and she was so nice and helpful about it. Since I checked in a few days ago she had just been awesome, she signed me up for a reicard so I would get points and made sure I had the room I wanted down stairs by the pool for my little boy. Thank you Haley for everything you are great at the job.

Date of stay: June 2018