“Good place to eat!”

Fuji Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #181 of 282 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Located in a convenient spot, Fuji is a pretty good place to eat. It is Japanese done fast food style, they do offer a drive thru as well, and they have very nice staff!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Come to Anderson for a week once a year for work and have gone here every year. Always been great food an service and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Bad visit. As soon as I come in the door, we are greeted and asked to wait for a table with a grill. Upon waiting, there is a young boy who comes in off the street and approaches us selling candy. After I say no, he proceeds to ask others in the restaurant. I found this to be very inappropriate behavior in a restaurant not to mention the whereabouts of the boys parents. The staff did nothing to stop the little boy. The decor is dated, and the place needs renovations. We notice an area up front displaying jewelry for sale. After waiting about 15 mins, we are brought to a table and after we sit down, we are rudely asked to move over to accommodate other guests that may arrive. My thought was if others do come they can sit in the other seats that are available at the table or we may adjust our seating if others arrive. Never in my life have I been told to move out of my seat in a restaurant. There were three of us at the table and we all just walked out and left. I do not plan on patronizing this business again. I’m sorry I cannot say much about the food since we left before ordering. This was a poor experience but the previous time I was here the food was good, although small portions.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I find a place I like, and I become almost regular. After a while, I found that there were real inconsistencies in food quality. They were a 4-star rating very easily, when they were on top of things. After a while, it just seemed like they had lost what they started with. The last time I went, I had invited a friend from out of town in hopes that the food would be a reason to return, but even he said he had had better. Tokyo Bay, it seems, is a better destination.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I lived in anderson for two years before i found this gem. I bike often and other sushi places like toyko bay and thai spice are too far and not really bike acsessable. Fuji is a standerd sit down style japanese resturant. The cooks cook all the food infront of you and put on a show. All of that is pretty standered including the prices. The sushi is what keeps me going back. The sushi bar is set apart from the grills so its a differnt experance. Still very intimant and nice. The sushi is great and well priced. It could have been a little cheaper but thats the cheap college student in me talking. Please check this place out. I go regularlly. Pull up a seat next to me at the sushi bar!