“Ice cream”
Review of Nutty Sweet Shop

Nutty Sweet Shop
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Anderson
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Very good stop to get some very good ice cream or milkshakes. Their short order food is very good especially chili cheeseburgers. Not too long of a wait unless they are really busy. Small seating area. Lots of people just order their food to go.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have frequented this restaurant for many decades. I don't think the food is as quite as good as it was in the past, but I have continued to visit occasionally. On a recent visit, they made an error with my sandwich. Not a big deal, make me another and I am fine. Instead of making another, they just redid the incorrect one, which of course left the unwanted condiment on the meat of the sandwich. No one seemed too concerned. I just requested my money back, instead of facing more of the same. It was very disappointing. It was not busy at the time either. I do hope it gets better.

1  Thank Cee B
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

They have the best Chocolate Dips in the world. I can't help but crave one of those messy little bits of heaven every time I pass by. Their banana splits are amazing, too.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

They have home-made Old Tyme Ice Cream and the best Hot dogs that I have EVER eaten!!! Ask for the Hot Dogs "All The Way"!!! Fantastic Peanut Butter Milkshakes also!!!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

We haven't eaten here much but we often stop on the way out of town for ice cream. That part has certainly never been disappointing! You can eat in or order at the outdoor window. In the summer the line will be dozens long. Menu has typical diner food like burgers, hot dogs, etc.

Been to Nutty Sweet Shop? Share your experiences!