“Bagels are so good!”

Corner Bagel Shop
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Anderson
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed June 16, 2014

The bagels here are amazing! I used to have a similar bagel spot when I lived in Greenville and I had been missing it for years, when I finally came across Corner Bagel I knew I found my new spot! The bagels and cream cheese are always great and my husband likes to order their breakfast plates or breakfast sandwiches and always enjoys them! The muffins are really great too! Definitely the best place in Anderson for Bagels!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

There is a Very rude young african american female Who works in the mornings. My family& I eat there every day. Her Attitude is Horrible!!! If I or my family go in to eat&
She's Working,we Leave sometimes..I Do Not know her personally.Im a mid 40's Female. I hope this is read & someone will address her Attitude& lack of Customer servicev. Thanks

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We were back in town for a few weeks and ate at The Corner Bagel many days. The bagels are fresh, tasty, and priced well. Staff was friendly while we were there and the store was clean. An awesome breakfast and lunch option!!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

This place went way downhill after the original owner sold out. If you want undercooked gooey bagels, this is your place. I don't know why people stand in line to eat here.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Bagels (freshly made) with bagel sandwiches and paninis. Bagels closest to NY that I've had in SC, surprising in Anderson. Chicken salad was very good, friend had panini which she enjoyed. Only issue was that tables weren't cleaned off, though this is understandable at busy lunchtime. Place is deli style.
Will definitely be on my return list.