“Ashtray”

O'Charley's
Ranked #109 of 278 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 17, 2013

As soon as you walk in, the smell of smoke consumes you. I asked for seating in a non smoking section and was obliged but, it did not matter. The smoke smell was heavy. I had no idea that smoking was still allowed in restaurants and one of the waiters told me that they would keep the smoking option until the Chili's near there did away with it because they did not want to lose these customers. I typically love O'Charley's but this smoky atmosphere ruined this particular location for me.

1  Thank Kdevier

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Please feel free to leave me any leftovers. Ignore all signs "don't feed the animals" I love leftovers. And I will try to be patient and wait till you leave to come out and get my crumbs.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This restaurant always has great food. Also, this restaurant is always clean and the service is most times very good. However, if you go for a leisurely lunch you should probably tell the server. They seem to try to cater to the quick lunch clients and therefore, they rush to turn the tables during lunch.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Until recently, O'Charley's had the best black and bleu salad on the planet. Their recipe has changed and it's nearly awful. When we ordered it two days ago, it was swimming in an unrecognizable dressing and not at all like what they used to make. If you like this salad, you'd be very disappointed in their version.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

the soup of the day is a great starter and a friendly atmosphere. The staf was great. The desserts are to die for :) lots of added LBS