“Can I get you anything else baby?”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #189 of 282 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Wonderful staff. Very attentive, friendly and customer oriented. A delight. My first time at waffle house, visiting from maine. Great food!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

We stopped in more than once on our long weekend and it was everything we needed. Not only that, the "to go" orders were also quick and delicious.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Located onsite of Quality Inn Anderson, good food, and reasonable prices. The pork chop dinner is excellent as well as the t-bone steak.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

My wife and I stopped in for supper enroute to Virginia.
The place was not clean! The employees were too busy talking with friends and joking around to pay attention to their customers. The cook, the main person in a Waffle house was too busy talking and flirting with the servers for any of them to pay attention to their jobs.
This is the first time I have ever experienced this type of service at a Wazffle House as usually everyone is alert, respectful, and on the ball working to serve you.