“Best Turkey Apple Chedar sandwich”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #10 of 18 Quick Bites in Anderson
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Anderson is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Ordered the Turkey Apple Sandwich, the turkey chunks were soft and tasted fresh, nestled in delicious cranberry bread slices. Everything was so fresh and tasted so good! Also had a cup of broccoli Cheddar Soup. It went well with it. Definitely will re-order.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed June 12, 2018

clean facility, nice service. stopped in with friends for a delicious sandwich and good conversation. the sandwich was on cranberry nut bread and had turkey with thin sliced apples. of course we were treated with a warm chocolate chip cookie at the end!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Went on 3/21/18 with my sister for lunch. I ordered turkey child in a bread bowl. when it came out, it was in a bowl. So, they moved it to a bread bowl only giving me about 1/3 of the soup. It was at least 1 1/2 inches from the top of the bread bowl! I pointed it out and only got a shrug from the server. Then I got to the table and the soup was luke warm. I went to get sweet tea. They don't have regular flavor sweet tea. You get unsweetened and have to sweeten it yourself. For $10, this was a crappy lunch. Since I had just had minor throat surgery, I wasn't able to leave and go elsewhere to get any lunch, I hadn't eaten since supper the night before. What a huge disappointment. The service is crap. The food is overpriced and cold soup.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2017

I was considering having lunch at Panera Bread in Anderson after returning from a morning meeting in Clemson. Knowing that the menu changes regularly, I checked the website and "allowed them to capture my location". I read about a new "vegetarian summer corn chowder" that really appealed to me. So I stopped at Panera .... only to learn that not all new menu items are available at all locations. So what was the purpose of the Panera website confirming that I was in Anderson, if that location does not have the corn chowder? I was just a little bit annoyed.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

I go here all the time and enjoy it every time. Good food and nice people. Their shops an sandwiches are very good and there is a wide variety to choose from. I alway have their bagels on hand at home for a good breakfast.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!