“Excellent service and the food was good too.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #54 of 324 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My wife and I ate dinner at the LongHorn Steakhouse last week. It was the first time that we had tried this one in Anderson. The service was superb. My wife likes the flat iron steak while I tried the sirloin. I was most impressed that it was cooked just like I had ordered. That seems to be a rarity in "chain" steakhouses.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

A few years ago, this went from being my favorite dine in restaurant, to being very average at best.
Today, our food took quite some time to arrive, over cooked then over priced.
Not sure what's happen here but it doesnt seem to be as good.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 31, 2018

The staff is great anytime day or night. I have found that the steaks are prepared better durning the day vs. the night...and that's been happening in just the last few months. I frequent this restaurant a lot.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Had a good dinner experience here. Food was good and service was excellent. Lots of choices on the menu other than steak also.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 10, 2018

surprised to be seated immediately on a Saturday night. we had the Parmesan crusted chicken with a salad and baked sweet potato (the sweet potato was not completely done but i did not send it back) and the chopped steak. Both dishes were enjoyed. Our server was kind and helpful.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!