“one right, one wrong”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #32 of 270 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cypress, Texas
“one right, one wrong”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

my wife and i had diner here. my medium steak was good, her medium rare was way under done. we returned it to the kitchen and the results were a little less than great, but not bad. the drinks were good.

• Visited March 2014

Anderson, South Carolina
“Will not return”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

This used to be my pick if I was going to a chain restaurant in Anderson, but I have eaten there twice in the past 3 weeks and both times were terrible. First thing is the smell when you walk in, kind of like dirty carpet or a dirty dish rag? Gross. Next was my drink, clearly the bartender did not know the right recipe for a Cosmo, because they botched it. Next, I ordered a salad. My lettuce wasn't even cut in bite size pieces, the chicken was still raw and pink inside, and I didn't even eat it and was never asked if it was ok or not.... Until this place has a new manager I will not return...

Visited September 2013
1 Thank kgeles
Honea Path, South Carolina
“The place for steaks in Anderson”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

In a town where there are several mediocre chain steakhouses, Longhorn is an exception. I prefer to age and grill my own steaks when I have time to plan ahead, but if I go out for a steak in Anderson then this is where I go. Their steaks are high quality, tender and the grill precisely to order. This is probably due to them owning the Capital Grill franchise. Their entrees are not overpriced for the quality you receive.

Visited July 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
“Good family meal”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My family went here for my mother's birthday. We all got something different and we all enjoyed our food. The service was great. We look forward to going back.

• Visited July 2013
Summerville, South Carolina
“Charred is good?”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

First impression was the funky smell, like they mopped the floors with dirty water. Two of us ordered their premium outback ribeye. The bone on one was totally charred on one side. The burned side was served so that the char could not be seen until he flipped it over. The service (Lisa C) was good in spite that she had a huge area to manage. The second steak had bitter areas, not suitable for eating. Send them back? Heck no, who knows what the kitchen would do to the replacement food! It's a shame that Longhorns lost 3 customers today. There are too many other better choices within a mile.

• Visited July 2013