“The place for steaks in Anderson”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #32 of 270 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Honea Path, South Carolina
“The place for steaks in Anderson”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

In a town where there are several mediocre chain steakhouses, Longhorn is an exception. I prefer to age and grill my own steaks when I have time to plan ahead, but if I go out for a steak in Anderson then this is where I go. Their steaks are high quality, tender and the grill precisely to order. This is probably due to them owning the Capital Grill franchise. Their entrees are not overpriced for the quality you receive.

Visited July 2013

Columbia, South Carolina
“Good family meal”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My family went here for my mother's birthday. We all got something different and we all enjoyed our food. The service was great. We look forward to going back.

• Visited July 2013
Summerville, South Carolina
“Charred is good?”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

First impression was the funky smell, like they mopped the floors with dirty water. Two of us ordered their premium outback ribeye. The bone on one was totally charred on one side. The burned side was served so that the char could not be seen until he flipped it over. The service (Lisa C) was good in spite that she had a huge area to manage. The second steak had bitter areas, not suitable for eating. Send them back? Heck no, who knows what the kitchen would do to the replacement food! It's a shame that Longhorns lost 3 customers today. There are too many other better choices within a mile.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rita A
Abbeville, South Carolina
“Always great!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We eat at this Longhorn regularly and have yet to have a bad experience. Steaks and French fries are great, my son loves the cheeseburger, and my wife enjoys choosing from great steak and occasional fish dishes. We've had friendly, knowledgeable servers here and even though Longhorn may cost a little more than other chain steakhouses the quality of the meat and the preparation make it worthwhile.

• Visited June 2013
Anderson, South Carolina, USA
“Great steaks”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I love their steaks at longhorn. The prices are a little high but they are good. Great appetizers and salads. Recommend

Visited April 2013