“Place not so clean!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Place not so clean!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We order pizza to go & place definitely needs to be cleaned up. Spider webs underneath the counter, staff doing pizza (no gloves) and touching other things, handling money and going back to making pizza without washing the hands . We order cheese stick and the pan they used was not washed, the cheese sticks tasted and had cinnamon underneath. Not good at all... Won't be ordering in a LONG time!!!

• Visited May 2014

Anderson, South Carolina
“Easy Ordering”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We decided to order delivery. I love that I can go online and place my rider. We have had wedgies a couple times. Love their wings. Definately better than dominos.

Visited July 2013
Anderson, SC, United States
“Best chicken philly”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My family loves Wedgy's! We have gotten delivery 3 times now and picked up twice. My kids love the hand tossed supreme, hubby loves the Scott pocket and hands down my favorite is the chicken philly sub!!

• Visited July 2013
Anderson, South Carolina
“Now I know why I've never been here before.”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The kids and I eat pizza and watch a movie every other Friday night. We were burnt out on Little Caesar's and Papa John's. Didn't care for Pizza Hut or Jet's so we decided to try Wedgy's.

Nothing says good food like the stench of cigarettes. The place is a bit run down looking and that could have passed for atmosphere but the cigarette smell is disgusting and just ruins it.

Well the price is okay, I got two large cheese pizzas for just over $16.00. You can get garlic butter but you have to ask for it. They promised the pizzas in ten minutes and were true to their word. Watching the tattooed guy with the pony tail (he's a smoker) push out the dough bare handed bothered me.

The pizza was pretty good, the kids seemed to enjoy it. It wasn't bad and it wasn't great. The pizza was okay but I don't think I'll be going back.

• Visited May 2013