“My Family's new spot” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Anderson, South Carolina
“My Family's new spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Good selection of fried and broiled menus, and things for those who don't eat seafood. The broiled stuffed Tilapia was great. The place is clean and the service is very friendly. And the price can't be beat. It's a must try if you have not already!

• Visited June 2014

Hartwell, Georgia
“Terrible EXPERIENCE”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

On Saturday prior to Mother's Day my family and I went to Harbor Inn. The meal was a complete flop. The potato and grits was completely cold. It would not melt butter. Secondly, each time we needed a refill on any beverage we had to ask for it. The hushpuppies were cold and the kicker of the meal was the waitress sweeping the floor stirring up dust while we were trying to eat. Wanda, the supervisor was contacted on Sunday about what happened the previous day. All she said was I will talk to the manager. What a joke. She called back and offered us a whole $15.00 gift card . Now keep in mind our bill was $57.00 and my son-in-law still left a tip. Total over sixty bucks. What a slap in my face. She kept saying that I should have said something that night, but the entire family chose not to create a problem at this time, that is why I called on Sunday and received my answer on TUESDAY, two days later.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Celebration, Florida
“Great Seafood Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had the opportunity to eat at this fine establishment several times when staying in Anderson. This was by far some of the best seafood that I have ever eaten. The portion size is enormous, I asked for a doggie bag each time. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling thru or visiting Anderson.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bonnie8507
Foxboro, Massachusetts
“love the soup bowl”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

i really love it and everytime i go there thats what i get and would recommend to everyone. thats all i can say really

Visited December 2013
1 Thank kellyhovey
GA
“Not fancy....fried or broiled only but very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Eat here about twice a month.. Great fried or broiled fish and shrimp. Great portions and the lunch specials and prices are a great value.. go for lunch..the dinner prices are quite a bit higher. Clam chowder is excellent and they know how to bake a potato. We always ask them to omit the hushpuppies which are not that good and they overload the plate with them. The servers have always been very helpful and service quick. No beer or wine unfortunately. Stay away on holidays as they seem to close on most even the lesser ones when all other restsurants would normslly be open.

• Visited February 2014