“Wonderful Food!!”

The Hook Seafood & Oyster House
Ranked #47 of 280 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: We are a full service restaurant with a full service bar.
Description: We are a full service restaurant with a full service bar.
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My coworker and I went to Harbor Inn today for lunch. I haven't been there in years because the last time I was very disappointed. However, this time was wonderful. I don't know if the restaurant has new owners or what, but the food was soooooo good!! I had the baby shrimp platter with creamy grits and french bread for the sides. The grits were outstanding. I had to ask the waitress what was in them. The shrimp was fresh and cooked to perfection and the bread was wonderfully soft and dense. I believe they served me the best sweet tea I've ever had. I had to ask for one to go. The waitress, Yolanda, was wonderful. She was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone. As a matter of fact, I've already raved about to three different people since lunch. The only disappointment I had was that I didn't order more food and my to go cup wasn't large enough.

1  Thank jewelya5

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Food is good but the grease will coat your tongue half way through the meal and you"ll remember why it was so long ago since you came last. Value is good. May go eat there now.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I love this restaurant. Service is fast, food is great and price is budget friendly. The quantity of food on plates is unbelievable. We usually get a doggie bag for later.

1  Thank Charlotte G
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Even though it is a seafood restaurant, I go for the ribeye. It is tender and has a great flavor. Closed on Monday.

2  Thank Wanda F
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Just went to Harbor Inn last night and it was wonderful. I had the Broccoli and Cheese Soup
in a bread bowl for an appetizer. It was delicious. I also had the Broiled Seafood Platter.
It was quite tasty and enough for me and my husband to share. The prices can't be beat.
The service was superb. And The restaurant was clean. I would recommend that everyone try this place out.

2  Thank Kara S