“Wonderful! I loved it!”
Review of The Galley

The Galley
Ranked #7 of 270 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Anderson, South Carolina, United States
“Wonderful! I loved it!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Finally got to try this restaurant after a year's wait -- it didn't disappoint. The she-crab soup was outstanding, and my stuffed flounder was very delicious. The stone-ground grits were mouth-watering. Even the ranch dressing on my salad was great! Beautiful view! Best food I've had so far here!

• Visited August 2013

Florida
“Wonderful food and fabulous view”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

It is so good! There was a large group and everything was perfect. I have been there before and love it. It does not matter what you order, you will be pleased. Great service. We were very pleased and will be back.

• Visited August 2013
Anderson, south carolina
“Great Lake View and Food”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is a great place to have dinner. You will see folks all dressed up as well as folks who are there in shorts and polos off their boats. The food is great, the view of Lake Hartwell is awesome, and prices are reasonable.

Visited July 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Perfect lakeside grill”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Whether coming in for a quick bite from a day fishing or skiing on Hartwell or a fine dining date with my wife, we always enjoy our food and drinks at the Galley. It is a hidden gem in the upstate of South Carolina. If you are in the area I would suggest it as a must eat location. It conveniently minutes off I-85 if coming from north or south and only a short drive from downtown Anderson. I would rank it in my top 3 favorites in Anderson area.

• Visited May 2013
Easley, South Carolina
“Great atmosphere for romance, wonderful service”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Ordered stuffed shrimp and the large prime rib steak to split, along with the articoke/crab dip. Plenty of food, actually enough for lunch the next day. Prices are very reasonable, also ordered a drinks and the meal was around $60...you can't beat that. The food was prepared quickly, was hot, and had a good flavor. The atmosphere is very secluded and romatic....I'll definitely be back. The service was excellent, boarding on annoying :) I mean that in the nicest way. I think the waiter came over every 5 minutes. Overall excellent!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank CDone

Been to The Galley? Share your experiences!