All reviews place to sleep room was clean hairdryer couch renovation pet
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Just look at the other options around, There are a few other places close by. We were going to a Clemson football game and to see our daughter and typically stay near campus but those prices were nuts. I don’t usually go in with high expectations but it was a sad place- but bed was comfortable - that’s a plus!! Stayed 2 nites.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Booked king non smoking....soon as we got there they told us they only had doubles. We said that isn't what we booked. And then magically they had a king non smoking.. so we went to our room....horrible smoke smell...but says non smoking...cigarette burns on floor...sheets and pillow cases and bed spread. Towels stain horribly....electrical outlet switch in bathroom open. Took complaints to from office. Lady said tough. Waited and spoke to higher manager. He said owner off site and only one that can do anything. He was nice enough to spray room with deodorizer and change sheets...but it only masked smell for few minutes.

I would avoid this place at all costs. It's not worth the money and they sell u fraud and then won't do anything about it. And love to talk about you to other staff in another language so u can not understand what is going on while you are right in front of them.

I recommend the booking sites to remove them for fraud it makes them look bad.

This is the most frustrating and probably the worst review I have written.

2 hours of my time off wasted trying to correct this and to no satisfaction

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank I2755FDjoelr
Reviewed July 21, 2018

The room was clean but the facilities are definitely very dated. I saw where someone in a review mentioned the light gap around the door which I would normally not notice but it was obvious. I am rough on a bed but the sheets slipped off at the corners.

Based on the other occupants this looks more like the budget place the out of town work crews stay in for the week. It was very close to the main highway and very loud ALL Night. On that fact alone I would not stay here again. But for $59 it is what it is...

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank nasels
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Ok, so if you have read my other reviews, you know we are always looking for a good place to stay overnight without going broke. While you won't go broke staying here, you might wonder if you landed in a third world country.
No standard items you would expect in a room. No hangers to hang clothes. No coffee maker. No hair dryer. No Kleenex. The sheets on the bed didn't fit and were stained and kinda gray. One lamp didn't even have a bulb in it. It was begging me to put it out of its misery. The curtains had tears in them.
I will also mention that finding chairs outside and cases of empty beer bottles sitting on the walkway isn't something one should have to put up with no matter the cost.

I suppose one should not expect much for a room at 60-70 a night, but if your traveling with kids and on a tight budget, you expect a clean room and a safe environment. The room wasn't that clean and the environment was less than safe.

My verdict would be drive on or visit the Holiday inn across the street. I would have more pictures but didnt feel safe enough to take them cause it might have made the residents nervous..

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Rodeway I, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear Oppius,

We are sorry to hear that you had not a good stay at our location, please accept our sincere apologies. We hope for you to give us another opportunity to serve you.
Hotel Management

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I spent 4 quiet comfortable nights at this hotel. The staff was wonderful and helpful. It is a older hotel and doesn't look like much from the outside however it appears that the owners are working to update the rooms. It is one of the cleanest hotels I have been to.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Martitia

We are glad that you had a nice stay and appreciate very much your candid words towards our hotel. That means a lot to us and to our business.

Hotel Management