“Great food with southern flair”

Sullivan's Metropolitan Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Metropolitan Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 275 Restaurants in Anderson
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Church and Benson streets
Transit: Downtown
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great experience.Food is not typical fare.Try the dips and dessert.Seafood/ steaks/ soups.Yummy!!! Located in downtown Anderson.Great place for family/Date/ friends.one of the best restaurants around.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We love eating here! The owners are wonderful & involved. Our food is always good- I never tasted anything I didn't like. It is a little pricey for Anderson but it is a special place!

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

This is the way a restaurant should be. Great food ,great service ,people that actually want you under their roof being their guests. Three of us,had hanger steak,blackened scallops,risotto special with chicken added.great salad as always comes with the meal at no charge,unusual these days of salad being extra.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

6 of us girls went and each of our dinners was great. Parking was a bit of a challenge but on the side of the building is a lot. Old place that has been revitalized. Cost was ok for what we got. Kids getaway place in good taste and out of the main steam of the restaurant. The only thing I had a problem with is the desserts were around the corner in a showcase and we were told to go there and pick out something. I don't want to be schlepping over to a dessert case. Just tell me what you have. Service was good.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We went as a large group and sat at a long table upstairs. Service was good. I ordered one of the specials, baked fish, and it was gooey. I ate two bites and that was enough. I thought I might get a food born illness. The salad was wimpy greens and looked like weeds I pulled out of my yard. There was a small portion of squash so I ate the three bites of that. I didn't want to send anything back and make a scene in front of the others.

My lady friend ordeedr the pasta and two glasses of wine. My total bill for the two of us was $89! YIKES! I should asked the price of the special but figured it would be reasonable as restaurants always push them. I came home mad and made a sandwich.

I wrote a detailed letter to the manager of Sulivan's with my phone number and never got a reply. That's no way to run a restaurant! Poor management.

7  Thank Niblits