See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2017

The clerk demanded that I leave a credit card at the front desk even though I had paid for the reservation on line, as it was a security deposit and all other hotels in the area did the same. I adamantly refused to render my card and stated that I had stayed at other hotels in the area and none had requested a credit card as a security deposit. I started to leave (WHICH I SHOULD HAVE DONE) and the clerk called to an assistant who was nearby and both conversed in a foreign language and stated that the booking agency had not paid them for the full price of the room rental. I stated it was a matter for them to settle with their booking agency as I had already paid via credit card. Once again I started to leave and was told by the clerk that they would make "an exception" and I would be allowed to have a room for the night. Well La De Dah! Apparently money in the hand is better that money out the door! NEVER AGAIN! My business will go elsewhere. PS: TV didn't work ,ceiling tiles in main room and bathroom were missing, spider webs in ceiling corners and one washcloth and one hand towel for two people. I should have followed my instincts and gone elsewhere. NEVER AGAIN!

Room tip: Find another hotel!!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank MARSHALL C
bvianderson, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear Marshall C,

Thank you for posting a review with us. I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your accommodations. If at any time during your stay you were not satisfied, we would have taken care of any issues. We encourage you to contact the front desk immediately so that any issues can be addressed in a timely fashion. I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations.

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Hotel needs work paint is peeling off of the ceiling the bathroom curtain bar coming out of the wall so your water runs on the floor no coffee pot lot of mix and match furniture a better mattress is also

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank llittleles

Dear llittleles,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay in 2016. Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We will be sure to address the maintenance issues with our staff so that future guests are not affected. We hope that you give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

We were looking for inexpensive lodging for one night. This was a decent place. Nothing fancy, but we didn't need that. Clean and looked like it had new flooring in the room and bathroom. Staff was very kind and helpful. I was pleased with this establishment.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Jamie S,

On behalf of the staff and management, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us in 2016. We hope that you choose Americas Best Value Inn in the future!

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Working in the area,I'm looking for a good clean,safe motel. Our last motel in the area decided to jack up our bill after spending two months with them to an unreasonable rate. We checked this one out and it was actually a better room and a better price than our previous one. The only problem is,you have to follow up and actually make them honor their word. They charged more than the agreed price. I paid for a rollaway bed since we had an odd number of people. It didn't show up day one. Day two I had to make them bring it. They wanted to wait to later but I insisted,now is the time. No refund offered for the day without it. Just be aware.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear David W,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the service that you were promised. We only keep a certain amount of rollaway beds on site and if they are already reserved then we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate your request. There is an extra adult charge for additional guests that we must charge to cover our daily cleaning costs. This charge is not associated with a rollaway bed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is near lots of food places. The price is reasonable for 1 nights stay. The room was ok and the breakfast was minimal. I would stop here again. The wifi was ok too. The only thing it was lacking was a coffee maker. There was a fridge though.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Niklou40,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review our motel. We are conveniently located near several restaurants such as Olive Garden, O'Charley's, Chili's, Texas Roadhouse to name a few. We hope that you stay with us again in the future.