“Terrible - Bed Bugs”

Ranked #18 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
District of Columbia
“Terrible - Bed Bugs”
Reviewed February 24, 2010

This hotel should be reported to the Hotel inspectors and needs to be torn down. My husband and I got a room for one night and around 6:00 a.m., I got up and noticed my back was itching. I looked into the bathroom mirror and realized that I have been bitten. I've checked the bed and pillows and found 2 bed bugs on the pillow. They put us in another room and I told them that I wanted my money back. Needless to say, he did not agree. I wouldn't recommend this hotels to animals (except the bed bugs).

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Slickster63

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Stockbridge, Ga
Reviewed July 19, 2009

America's Best Value Inn is usually a great place to stay at an affordable price. Sadly that was not the case here. The management of this location leaves much to be desired. They are either lazy or don't seem to care. The continental breakfast they promise consist of a couple of danish pastries and that is it . The cereal is in some kind of dispenser and looks like it hasn't been touched in weeks. There are a number of good motels in Anderson, SC
all at the same price or slightly more expensive. All will give you better value for your money My advice is to search elsewhere for a place to stay. Don't make my mistake.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Anderson hotels

North Carolina
Reviewed July 16, 2008

The room was dirty and it smelled.Service was lousy, and they over charged me. My rate was supposed to be $49.00 a night and they charged me $65.00. Once I found out , when the charge cleared my bank, I called and confronted him and he simply hung up on me.

• Liked — the price I was supposed to get
  • Disliked — the staff
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
north carolina
Reviewed March 17, 2008

my room did not look like the pictures-floor was dirty, dirty towel hanging on the back of the bathroom door-wallpaper stained from a leak or somthing-room just felt dirty!!!!!

Stayed March 2008
Travelers also viewed these Anderson hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson
Howard Johnson Anderson Clemson Area
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anderson/Clemson
Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson Clemson
Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park
Holiday Inn Anderson
Holiday Inn Anderson
#6 of 27 in Anderson

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn

Property: Americas Best Value Inn
Address: 4020 Clemson Blvd, Anderson, SC 29621-1106
Location: United States > South Carolina > Anderson
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #18 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.