“Awesome Pizza!”

Marco's pizza
Ranked #49 of 288 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 9, 2014

This is my husband and my favorite place for pizza! Always excellent! Pizza always very fresh and hot.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I grew up near New Haven, CT, where each pizza parlor was better than the last one, and I've missed getting really good pizza down here. But Marco's serves a decent pizza - especially with the Old World pepperoni. I prefer the thin crust to the original, but the original is decent too. We try not to indulge in pizza too often, but when we do, we want it to be from Marco's.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great pizza, good flavor & nice crust. We ordered the Hawaiian chicken pizza, really good & the pepperoni pizza w/a NY crust. Really good, would recommend.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Now look here. Pizza joints are a dime a dozen, but this place is pretty darn good and the pizza sauce has a great flavor... not just tomato paste... a great spiced flavor. What makes Marco's stand out from the rest is their selection.

Marco’s products: dough made fresh daily in each store; a proprietary sauce recipe that blends imported spices and three types of vine-ripened tomatoes; and an exclusive blend of three fresh cheeses. The dough is never frozen.

Marco’s menu includes favorites like Meatball hoagies, Antipasto Salads, Cheezybread and garlic bread for carryout and delivery.

Give these guys a try and they are sure to be your new local favorite.

1  Thank Review_Man64
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We have ordered pizza by phone and online but have never tried the home delivery. I always pick it up since it's only about two miles away. We have never had to wait long. It's usually ready when I arrive. My wife thinks the cheese bread is excellent and saves some to have with pasta the next night. The food is always hot.

The service is great. I prefer to order online and pay for it when I get there. This is our favorite take-out pizza in Anderson.

1  Thank Ken H