“Impressed With Our Meal”

Tucker's Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 282 Restaurants in Anderson
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a local, independent restaurant. We have been operating for 20 years in Anderson SC. We boast a Classic, Casual Atmosphere with Fresh Food and Excellent Service. Our Restaurant's large Bar features the best Happy Hour in the Upstate. We specialize in Hand-Cut steaks, fresh seafood and fresh ingredients. We also have several private rooms available for corporate functions, family celebrations and all social events.
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Our hotel recommended the restaurant, and we were impressed by the service and quality of the food for a very reasonable price. The house salad was fresh and beautifully prepared, medium-rare prime rib was perfect with excellent flavor and tender, loaded baked potato was great, and the apple pie with ice cream was wonderful. We will definitely visit this restaurant again the next time we come to Clemson.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Ate the Sunday brunch. We really enjoyed it. So much great food. It was very high quality food, not your volume stream table

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Tuckers had been one of my favorite restaurants in Anderson. I went there a lot in the 90's, but recently not so much. So we tried it again on Friday night and was reminded why we used to go there so often. The menu is solid (steaks, prime rib, chicken, fish, pasta) but not adventurous. Service is professional and efficient. I had oysters (lightly breaded, delicately fried - just delicious) and herb seasoned rice which was nice surprise (seasoned and mixed with onion, cranberry and raisins - very good). My dinner came with a hearty salad and croissant. My wife had the crab cake salad. Both dishes were beautifully prepared - great presentation. Dinner for both of us was $28 plus tip. The kitchen is very accommodating and will take special requests within reason. It is a good place to stop when you are in Anderson - a step above the nicer chain restaurants.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We arrived in town late because of traffic coming from a Clemson home match. Stayed nearby and went to this Restaurant as we had never been to it before. Excellent service, great food, and we'll run by a caring manager.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We have eaten at Tucker's many times over the years, and we have never been disappointed in the service or the food. The prices are typical for a causal, sit down restaurant. We have enjoyed the Sunday buffet a couple of times. It has been a while, though, so I'm not even sure they are still doing this. If the Sunday buffet is still available, I do recommend it as well as ordering off the regular menu on other days. My personal favorite is the house salad with house dressing and the chicken pot pie soup. It makes me sad that I will no longer be able to experience this tasty soup since I am now gluten sensitive. Recommend.