“Fried Pickles and Fried Green Beans?”

Tucker's Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 288 Restaurants in Anderson
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a local, independent restaurant. We have been operating for 20 years in Anderson SC. We boast a Classic, Casual Atmosphere with Fresh Food and Excellent Service. Our Restaurant's large Bar features the best Happy Hour in the Upstate. We specialize in Hand-Cut steaks, fresh seafood and fresh ingredients. We also have several private rooms available for corporate functions, family celebrations and all social events.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We really liked the free appetizer brought to our table of Fried pickles and Fried Green Beans. We actually ordered a second plate of the pickles because they were delicious. The meal was good and the atmosphere was very family friendly. Great place to eat dinner!

3  Thank 4business2

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Had lunch here. The food was very good and the portions were large. Had good service and value for the money.

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Staying at the Holiday Inn, we asked for a recomendation for a nice dinner. I had very good fried shrimp, with black beans and rice. My wife's steak was tough and full of gristle. Don't expect top shelf food when you come here.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We had a large family get-together for Sunday Brunch to celebrate two birthdays. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. The wait staff was very attentive. My only complaint would be the cost of the brunch. I thought that it was a little high. I would definitely go back again.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have been dining here for years....great food, great atmosphere and great service. I could dine here every day!

1  Thank Wanda F

Been to Tucker's Restaurant? Share your experiences!