“Fast and Cheap”

Add it.
Nagoya Japanese Steak House
Ranked #193 of 330 Restaurants in Anderson
Reviewed April 24, 2019

Food is delicious! A lot of locals give it a bad rap because the food is pretty cheap and the staff is 'lazy' but my food was really cheap and it was made fast. I enjoy the grab and go especially when I want Chinese food but don't want to go through the nonsense of our Anderson mall or ordering to a stair apartment (we live on the second floor and a lot of times doordash can't find us).

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I’ve written reviews for Nagoya before, and having made a recent visit, thought I’d repeat what I’ve said before-recommend them for really good Japanese food in a casual atmosphere or take out, as we usually do. Never have been disappointed with the quality or quantity or their quick service. The hibachi steak and shrimp is my favorite although everyone in our party always enjoys their choices. Plentiful and flavorful food. Try them if you haven’t! Also recommend trying the ginger sauce with your meal, it’s a special treat. Enjoy!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Our food arrived unbelievably fast, the food was good and the staff at the counter were pleasant. The sushi was a good value and we had no complaints. The facility does appear tired and definitely needs a makeover sooner than later but the food was good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

No so pleasant greeting when entering this Nagoya. Food came out quick and was very good. However table was extremely sticky. DHEC gave this place an A rating, however when I went to refill my drink I saw a roach crawling between the drink machine and tea canisters along with built up gunk. Lost my appetite after that and left.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

We always get take-out from Nagoya's and are always happy with the quantity and quality of their dinners. From the spring rolls and tempura veggies to the Hibachi steak and shrimp, our dinners are always ample and delicious. My steak done the way I ask for it. Try the ginger sauce one time and you'll be hooked! They don't have much of a dining area but you will be pleased with the fare. Try them- so good!

Date of visit: May 2017