“Very Clean Nice Place”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Anderson
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

This is a newer Dunkin Donuts. They have a nice clean place and free WiFi but often run low on popular donuts later in the day. Go earlier if your picky about what you want.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

I come here every afternoon before work to get my ice coffee and a snack. Jett is awesome and all of her staff. Most of them have memorized my order. Always clean and friendly here.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 16, 2017

A few of us stopped in after Good Friday service the other night, and they were within minutes of closing. But the staff graciously allowed us to get coffee and donuts - going so far as to make us a fresh pot of decaf. Now THAT'S caring about your customers. Kudos to Friday night's young employees. We always loved DD's coffee and donuts but now we'll be even more dedicated to them.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed January 11, 2017

This location is in a new building and looks nice and is very clean. However, they do not prepare any donuts on site and are often out midway through the day. On numerous occasions we have visited this location to find a very small selection or almost nothing we wanted. They are often out of coffee and tea as well and you have to wait for more to be made. Management changes might help.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 14, 2015

I simple want to recommend there coffee if you're a coffee lover! Donuts I think they are donuts, I usually like Krespe Creeme for my donuts! Haha... Who doesn't right? Love there coffee, war or Ice coffee!

Date of visit: October 2015