“Love it!”

Add it.
Sakura
Ranked #159 of 329 Restaurants in Anderson
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Great food. great service. Love to go here for my stir fry!! The workers are very nice and they are very good at what they do!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 3, 2018

This is my daughters favorite place. I found the food good, however the portions were very small. If you want a drink re-fill you need to go up to the counter.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

I have been eating at different Japanese restaurants very often and i always order my favorite hibachi steak. This was the first time that we went to this restaurant and as usual, i ordered my favorite hibachi steak. Oh my, my 'horror' when the waiter brought my order, the portion was so little. I thought maybe it was not hibachi so after eating, i asked our waiter if the food he served me was hibachi because i am used that there is no sauce in my steak, they give you sauce on the side and the vegetable and the steak portion are big. He said it was hibachi steak. I just smiled and we left. Even my son was surprised when my order came because it was really unbelievably little, not exaggerating...1/4 cup veges, 1/4 cup steak and 1 cup rice (rice was okay, the same portion everywhere). In the car, my son teased me about it and we both laughed because it was so pitiful. His order was a bento box and it was okay.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Don't waste your money on the fried calamari; like eating tiny round rubber bands. ($3.59). Charged .20 for water and 1.50 for a med soft drink. Sushi crab rolls (3.29) were fair. The Hibachi chicken (H2) for 6.29 was pretty good and filling; 2 scoops of brown rice and chicken with vegetables. The Hibachi chicken with shrimp (H9 for 8.99) was also good. The irritating part was using a credit card to pay for the meal and it has a Tip line. My husband put in $5 and its a joke. They don't do anything to earn it. You place your order at the window and YOU come back when they call your number to pick up the tray of food and YOU bus your own table when you leave. Lesson learned to not fill this in and if you do get any kind of service that deserves a tip then give it to the person.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 14, 2017

This is normally carryout for us, though my office staff sometimes comes here for lunch because it's easy to seat everyone together. Prices are very reasonable -- especially the lunch specials -- and service is quick. Food is about what you'd expect -- good though not amazing, but you can't expect amazing for these prices!

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Sakura? Share your experiences!