“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Welcoming staff, excellent food and Duck Dynasty playing on the big screen TV. What more is there to say?

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Staff was very accommodating to our Team for on Saturday evening. We enjoyed our meals immensely and the space that was set aside for our Team. Way to go Hooters.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

The last time we went to Hooters, the food was horrible. I had feathers in my wings. That's a level of quality control that just doesn't cut it with me.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Love there wings, and everyone is always friendly, my husband and I stop in quite a bit. I also like the steak sandwich

Reviewed November 24, 2012

The restaurant lived up to the average Hooters throughout the US. The atmosphere(waitresses) was very pleasant to the eyes. My waitress was quick to take my order and keep my cup filled (always great). The food was Hooters normal fare, a little on the pricey side but your also paying for the atmosphere.

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!