“Eat somewhere else! (I like Applebee's but this one sucks!)”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #126 of 278 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Wow, & not in a good way! Just ate there, Sunday 2/23/14 @ 4:45. Restaurant was not busy at all. Hostess said only 2 servers were on duty & made us wait about 10 min. To be seated. Server was prompt & friendly but our Teas barely had any ice in the cup. Ordered our food & 2 salads. After about 15 minutes I asked if our server could check on our salads. About 5 min. Later he came out with everything at the same time. By the time we finished our salads, the food was cold! Got the chicken & shrimp tequila tango & quesadilla burger. The burger was great. The chicken, not so much. Didn't tell me until I asked that they were out of the cilantro topping. I was disappointed & wouldn't have ordered the dish had I known. At no point did a mgr visit our table & the hostess didn't even speak to us as we left. Oh, & the bathrooms were disgusting. We were very polite & didn't complain to anyone, but any potential customers deserve to know they're in for a bad experience. I guess I'm especially disappointed because I worked for this company for 10yrs(am a RN now) & my husband 8yrs. I guess my standards are higher because I know what a store that is ran well should be like!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a little snack of the 3 mini cheeseburgers and fries and they were very good. They were cooked all the way through and the cheese and onions added just the right amount of flavor. Then, we shared the Butter Pecan Blondie...yummy!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Have eaten at many Applebee's, so know I'm not going to receive great food. No exception here. Ribs were overlooked, dry while chicken wings were still pink. On a friday, prime time, busy restaurant. Got food to go, so couldn't assess their reaction to my problems with my food. Less spectacular than the average Applebee's.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

whenever I am in there the bartenders and managers are so nice. we politely chat while Im DD and drink soda. I always throw them 10 to 15 dollars as a tip (just from me) for letting me sit at their bar and drink soda for an hour to an hour half.
Awesome staff!!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I asked for non-smoking and was seated in a booth next to the bar. I looked over and a gentleman was smoking less than 3 feet away from me. That's hardly non-smoking to me! There were also loud customers at the bar yelling across my table to the people at the table on the other side of me. Not only was it loud, but the language included profanity. Looks like the manager on duty could've done more to control this. I asked to move, and then I was alright.