“A nice dining experience with a very attentive server.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #115 of 288 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

I'm visiting family and since it's Christmas Eve most places were closed. Not Applebee's! It was business as usual. The server, Jeri, was very good! Once you get a good server it just makes it go so much smoother, and makes the meal more enjoyable. The food was really good, and everyone walked away full and happy. I'd definitely go back whenever I visit the area.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I eat at the Anderson, SC Applebee's as often as possible when I'm in the area. The food is consistently good and the service is always friendly. The Oriental Chicken salad is probably one of my favorite menu items. The 2 for $20 deal can't be beat!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

It's as average as you can get. It's apple bee's. Nothing special but it was okay and served the purpose. I only go when there are few choices and no one can come to a conclusion where to eat. And bless his heart.....the server was nice, but tried to hard.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Pretty good food but YIKES this place is NOISY!! Chili's is better.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Be very careful and watch if you use debit or credit card! Our server gave himself a $8 tip instead of the $5 tip I put on the receipt. He changed the amount himself - made the 5 into an 8. I check my bank balance often and that is how I found out. Manager didnt treat it very seriously when I reported it. I have heard of others this has happened to at this Applebees. I wouldnt recommend going unless you pay with cash and have correct amount on hand to pay with.